Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Who pays for room
TOPIC: Who pays for room
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 334   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's very simple, you ask you pay, they ask they pay, but it also depends on your location, if you have to travel to get to , then both should pay if play time has been planed. Just keep it simple and have fun.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(292 posts)
Oh and ty Nic thats very nice of you to say.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Drama= Couples fighting publicly, jealousy that suddenly explodes right in your face , falling down drunk, making a scene.....most other things are just a mood killer...those things are the death sentence .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Thanks for the compliment Sophia. It looks like you already have a better grasp of this than many who have been around a LOT longer.

And yes, the ladies in this thread, particualrly the always erudite Mrs. Sav can get to the bottom of an issue pretty quickly.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12331 posts)
So, OP aside, what's considered drama, or is it another subjective thing? I think we probably come with a mild amount of drama because we are new to the L/s and not quite familiar with etiquette and expected behavior, not to mention the newness factor! Or is it drama a la Soap Opera?! In that case my evil twin only rarely takes over my life!!! ;)

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
sophia, the amount of times people play can be for various reasons not only about drama, which I'm sure you already know. We don't play often, mainly because we lack time to go out and meet people, even when we find people we want to meet which is hard to do. But yes when we go out we don't want silly drama as in "who pays for what" to even enter the picture.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17875 posts)
Have to agree with the last few comments, good job getting to the bottom ladies.

I have to wonder why this all has to be soooo hard to figure out. Double standards, unspoken rules (what? let me know what they are so I can decide to play by them), expectations because of gender, conversations, no conversations, rules, labels, and OMG!!!

We have heard many couples we talked to tell us they have been in the LS for X number of years and had only a handful of play times. I guess I know why, they get caught up in the drama of it all. They can't go with the flow and focus on some ridiculous things. They list rules and then add more rules when you start talking to them. They mask the truth behind what they feel is clever banter. I want to scream, just answer the F...ing question already! I am not asking for a credit score or your first born, just if you want to meet for dinner or share the cost of a hotel!!!

You know, if I lived near Nic for example an attractive, single guy and he said, wanna get together, I would be like OMG yes, I would worry about more important things like pretty lingerie, plenty of condoms, lots of bottled water and if the local pizza joint delivers than if he will pay for our food, drinks, and hotel room.

I have had to politely refuse a number of couples who listed the requirements for our 3 month courtship for platonic friendships developed on a swinging site and then with a possibility of sex. Please already, we are a couple interested in expanding our SEXUAL horizons. We don't need to pay a fee on a website to find platonic friends. We have those already. We are looking for couples to play with, thought that was what this site is about.

I would ask the other couple, single male or single female, Are you okay with splitting the room? With any question asked, I have an idea of what I would do with the answer, if yes, proceed, if no, decide if it is worth paying for the room. Most likely at this point in the game, it is.

Just a few thoughts I have,

If you can't pay, don't play If you can't decide to pay, you likely don't want to play If having a night where someone else pays for everything for you is most important to you, look for a sugar daddy, you aren't really interested in swinging

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I have paid for a room in meetings with SF and shared the cost with a couple in another case. If this is something you worry about, you should discuss it before you get the room.

Virginia Bch VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
My wife had a date with a SM last night and she paid for the room. He didn't even offer to split the bill. I was a bit miffed when I heard about that.

Trinity FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I don't care who pays either, just so someone pays for my pastrami sandwich later.

:-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3973 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 334   End
TOPIC: Who pays for room