Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Who pays for room
TOPIC: Who pays for room
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 430   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@Sexy: That damn spell check doesn't catch everything but I knew what you meant. Welcome to the forums where there is always someone standing at the ready to correct the wrong.....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5463 posts)
Nice first post, sexylatinlips! Welcome to the forums. You might want to clarify what you mean in your last line about the fact that your buddies "do look as hot as the wives I have been lucky to play with." LOL

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10103 posts)
Uhmm interesting topic, I might be old school, but as a SM, when I have played with a couple (where they could or could not host), or a Single Female, and we got a room. I paid for the room. I have been lucky, I guess that no one assumed that I was supposed to pay and they actually offered and insisted in paying. But I was pretty adamant in paying. A couple visiting from Germany invited me to see them in NYC back in December. Mind you, there were staying in a Midtown Hotel, but because they were in a conference with their company, they did not want to take any chances. After a couple of pitchers of Sangria, dancing, we head to a Double Tree Hotel in NYC, I've told them to wait for me outside, I got the room ($169 taxes included) and when I came out, the Mr insisted in giving me at least half. I've look at him, then I look at his insanely beautiful wife, and I've told him "trust me, you've already pay me many times over" they both got a good laugh.

I mean, really, and I am just speaking as a single male here on a MFM situation, if I invite or I am invited to be with a couple, the least I can do is to pay a measly $175, to $250 for a hotel room to spend an amazing time. Heck, sometimes when I go to a vanilla club, between bottles and cover charges, I spend close to that and I am only hanging out with my idiot buddies. And trust me, they do look as hot as the wives I have been lucky to play with :>))

Happy swinging,

A

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
We interpret a threesome as a three way split on room as well. It's fair and no one feels indebted to another.

Grand Rapids MI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
A few reasons for hotel play include:

1. Safety: I was once a SF {living in a much smaller town} and I didn't want SM's or couples knowing where I lived-- until I knew them much better and determined they were not Jeckyll/Hyde or stalker types.

2. Others: room mates, kids or parents. For ex: my octogenarian parent would not have understood had I brought multiple guys home for an MFMM....neither would my grown kids had they noticed a strange car in my driveway when they drive by.

3. Naughty factor: (for lack of a better word) it makes an evening more of "fantasy experience" because you are not in your normal home environment but at a clandestine hotel meet, free to leave at your whim and return to normal.

Mrs. Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4487 posts)
Maybe I'm naïve here but two grown adults, or couples, or couple and a third, why would one have to pay for a room. Why can't one of the players simply host. I'm sorry if this comes across as a dumb question but in my mind if I like someone and we hit it off why not his place or mine.

Bethany Beach DE
Username hidden
(30 posts)
If I am hosting I pay,,, if your hosting and invite me to attend ,,, should a fee be required for some to cover some cost of event ,I will pay.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(592 posts)
Yes! That's it exactly! ...Unless you're filming a hip hop music video with an orgy scene. In that case, all bets are off.

How did the video work out, Mr, DeMille?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(172 posts)
Let me get this clear !!!!!!!!!! If I contact you to meet you. Its my job to provide a place to host if we do hook up & Play......

If you contact me out of the blue wanting me to hook up with your wife......... It's your job to be able to host...... Not Mine

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(23 posts)
T&S,

Life's a journey and an adventure. If you have the means to travel to meet people you've met on-line, more power to you. Never a need to apologize or justify up in here.

Mr. A

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(172 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 430   End
TOPIC: Who pays for room