Who pays for room : Swingers Discussion 20524710102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for room
TOPIC: Who pays for room
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   102 to 111 of 322   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs Sav,

You crack me up. I have to say I am addicted to this forum. I learn, I laugh, I scream, and I write.

I really should mention I have been a social worker in the mental health field for years!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I am considered stubborn. The situation is only one of many funny (using that word loosely) situations hubby and I have encountered.

When it is fun, it is really fun. Maybe all the freaks live in my neck of the woods!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
As I read this stuff I keep seeing a little old man standing at the door in some run down brothel screaming "YOU PLAY YOU PAY, YOU NO PAY YOU NO PLAY" (with a thick accent) She maka U very very hoppy man , you pay?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
iv never heard so much bullshit in my life............everyone is goin to have fun and enjoy the experience so everyone need to get a grip and just share the expenses and have some awesome SEX

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6294 posts)
And you are still here? lol

As is often said, thank god they revealed their true colors before you wasted your time actually planning to meet them.

I have a similar story (not nearly as vile) about a couple who asked me to tell them my last name, where I worked and a bunch of other personal information in the interest of "safety" and when I asked if they would give me the same information, they were insulted and told me it was none of my business. lol

It truly does take all kinds.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Pirate Girl, In our particular case, the ones I refer to about being in it for years and have few play mates is not due to being very selective or having little free time. They had rules, guidelines, requirements, issues, and then to make it even more annoying added a bit of drama to the equation.

NO lie, we had one couple tell us that we had to do the following: 1. email them at least five times to build up a relationship ( However, they would not answer a single question honestly, profile had 0 pounds listed for both of them, nothing indicating tame, moderate, or wild, and straight, bi, or BC was not indicated) 2. have at least one IM session a week (again, they don't answer questions but tell me "You can ask us anything". ) 3. Text no more than three times a day and no more than three days in between texts. Pictures can be sent via text as we don't have pictures on our profile page except for the one. We request one face pic of each person. One full body with clothes, one full body front and back without clothes, and close ups of breasts, and genitals. 4. Have 2 meets for dinner and no playing whatsoever before the third dinner date. 5. cannot talk to the opposite sex via email, text, or IM without both parties present 6. have to stay at a particular name hotel 7. Cannot make mention of interest in the opposite sex's body parts 8. And cannot plan to meet to have sex until all the above is mentioned and three months of getting to know each other has happened.

Granted this was in our first week of being on the site. We were trying to get pictures on, but there was a problem. I sent an email asking them about their height, weight, preferences, smoking etc., they refused to tell us and sent the rules to us. I read their rules and sent the following reply:

"thank you for expressing interest in our profile. Thank you for the kind words regarding our profile picture. Hubby loves it and I am glad to hear you do too. We read your profile page and feel it offers a great deal of information about what your are looking for in this lifestyle. We also read your instructions of how the 'relationship' proceeds for you. As a couple, we do not care to date anyone else. When the two of us dated and married, we had far less rules than you have requested of us in this email. We are not looking for long-term platonic dating. We are on this site to find others that we can enjoy being with and of course having sex. I feel strongly that if there is a lot of rules and no details about who you are, you are not for us. We expect drama free and this seems to be a prelude to a lot of drama. Thank you but we are not interested."

Their reply, "you can rot in hell you fat bitch. you think you will get anywhere without playing by our rules, you are crazy. You need to get a clue you crazy bitch."

To which I replied "point made"

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
It's very simple, you ask you pay, they ask they pay, but it also depends on your location, if you have to travel to get to , then both should pay if play time has been planed. Just keep it simple and have fun.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(272 posts)
Oh and ty Nic thats very nice of you to say.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Drama= Couples fighting publicly, jealousy that suddenly explodes right in your face , falling down drunk, making a scene.....most other things are just a mood killer...those things are the death sentence .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Thanks for the compliment Sophia. It looks like you already have a better grasp of this than many who have been around a LOT longer.

And yes, the ladies in this thread, particualrly the always erudite Mrs. Sav can get to the bottom of an issue pretty quickly.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   102 to 111 of 322   End
TOPIC: Who pays for room