Who pays for room : Swingers Discussion 20524710101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for room
TOPIC: Who pays for room
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 325   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hear that single females? Get your credit card out cause dinner, drinks and the room are on you and then we get to fuck you silly!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Plain and simple, the third wheel always should pay. Of the three people involved in a threesome, two of them could have sex that night without leaving the house, making a call or emailing someone on the web. The guy or girl that wasn't going to be doing so until invited should pay. And if that person was granted the trust to enter into that couples relationship, he or she should have the decency to get a very nice room. Chivalry doesn't have to be absent just because there is an extra person in the bed.

Covington KY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Thank you PartyPerks847...much appreciated!

You are most welcome...some of us get it, some of them don't

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
We don't play often because of the drama. We are not game players and we will not go there. Add that to the fact the pickings are very slim here. It is why we have started traveling, to play.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I love the forums too, better than the Sunday comics, more drama than daytime TV and more freaks than a circus. There's a lot to learn here but what I learn most often is the "nature" of those people who claim to be so "nice" LOL. I don't excel at much but I do excel at "people" , my gift and my cross to carry lol. If you can fool me once...shame on me !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5387 posts)
Mrs Sav,

You crack me up. I have to say I am addicted to this forum. I learn, I laugh, I scream, and I write.

I really should mention I have been a social worker in the mental health field for years!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I am considered stubborn. The situation is only one of many funny (using that word loosely) situations hubby and I have encountered.

When it is fun, it is really fun. Maybe all the freaks live in my neck of the woods!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
As I read this stuff I keep seeing a little old man standing at the door in some run down brothel screaming "YOU PLAY YOU PAY, YOU NO PAY YOU NO PLAY" (with a thick accent) She maka U very very hoppy man , you pay?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5387 posts)
iv never heard so much bullshit in my life............everyone is goin to have fun and enjoy the experience so everyone need to get a grip and just share the expenses and have some awesome SEX

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6545 posts)
And you are still here? lol

As is often said, thank god they revealed their true colors before you wasted your time actually planning to meet them.

I have a similar story (not nearly as vile) about a couple who asked me to tell them my last name, where I worked and a bunch of other personal information in the interest of "safety" and when I asked if they would give me the same information, they were insulted and told me it was none of my business. lol

It truly does take all kinds.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 325   End
TOPIC: Who pays for room