Who pays for room : Swingers Discussion 205247
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for room
TOPIC: Who pays for room
Created by: enigma322
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife does Hotwife date. It is expected that single guy pays for room. What about a MMF. Is it still expected that the single guy pays?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 334   End
User Details are only visible to members.
For us it depends. For first time meeting with a single male, we tell them to pay for the room. For first time couples we split the bill. And for the ladies, we treat. Once we know you and have played with you for awhile sometimes we treat and pay for the room. Whether it be a couple or single. That is just us.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
I can host! You can just come to my house! Lol.

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
"Fuck you in advance..." Aka, the preemptive Fuck You. Similar in strength to the Double Dog Dare and equally as effective.

As a SM, I will always pay or offer to pay. I'm not buying or assuming anything. I'm simply being gracious and polite. If I couldn't afford to pay, I'd stay home.

I've been in scenarios where the couple has insisted on paying and where fighting over a check or who's paying for a room would be considered impolite. In those situations, I take a deep breath and look for ways to show my gratitude to the female half of the couple later. I also assume that if things click, we'll get together again and I can pick up the next tab.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8700 posts)
"I look at it this way: If I were on a date with the lady, then I'd pick up the tab. "

Same here. So why would that not apply to asking a single guy as well?

We figure the one that does the asking can pay for the room. Couples excluded. If a single guy is trying to plan a date, they pay. If my wife approaches a single guy, we will pay. Although we always pay for single ladies, even if they ask-- yes it's a double standard, fuck you in advance for pointing it out. And with couples it can go anywhich way, from split to treating our friends or vice versa.

We don't get hung up on the value of the commodity aspect. We are willing to foot the bill if we are interested in having fun.

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(592 posts)
Obama should pay for the room, as well as providing condoms, and a cell phone. I don't understand why this was not part of the affordable health care act.(sarcasm)

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19545 posts)
Tigg,

I'll be up in December before Christmas. I'd like to request a king size bed and a bottle of Ripple.

BT

I don't have to put out, do I?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8700 posts)
As we said in a different post, everyone is having some type of fun, so what is this deal of who pays for the room?

SHARE the COSTS and you are done!!!

Bronxville NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I will always host so it free and ill provide a fine bottle of wine for my guests too

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6854 posts)
the single male pays for the room. what couple is going to agree to drive the pussy to the single male and also pay for the room? are single males that stupid and self entitled these days? no wonder why couples give up on them and give up on mfm play.

Hamilton NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
no problem to pay here, anytime anywhere.It would be worth my while to do so.:) :)

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(290 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 334   End
TOPIC: Who pays for room