Who pays for room : Swingers Discussion 2052471091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for room
TOPIC: Who pays for room
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 324   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fun Ahoy...You're absolutely right! Let's do it! Hotel rooms for all!

Washington DC

Username hidden
(21 posts)
I'm not into discussing it. Like with this last meet we did we booked the hotel. The sm asked if he could pitch in for it we thanked him for his offer but declined. We went out to eat he told us he was picking up the check we told him he didn't have to, he said it was his pleasure so we thanked him. Just that easy.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17506 posts)
It occurs to me that, if the total sum of hours spent discussing this were multiplied by the average hourly income of forum participants, we prolly would have enough to endow a trust fund that could cover threesome hotel costs for everyone in perpetuity.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10769 posts)
"Plain and simple, the third wheel always should pay"

I cannot possibly disagree with this statement more. It is completely wrong.

The three people should discuss it like adults and agree on their own who should pay. No one is automatically entitled to a free ride nor is anyone obligated to pick up the tab.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
To answer enigma322 post, hotwife invited me to play , I pay for the room. as for mmf it depends whom did the invite, and the location where the meet will be. But I should pay if the couple would be traveling long distant to meet me then I would pay for the room, unless and offer to spit was made.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(275 posts)
It's no desire for prostitute it's desire for pussy... a lot male see p**** just on a picture. And need to try that nice fruit somehow.... :)

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1060 posts)
At least this guy is equal opportunity. He expects the single female to pay to have sex with couples too.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
The original post and question at hand was about a MMF Threesome and whom should pay. Not sure where or why someone gets stuck buying dinner and drinks, as that is a threesome I haven't been a part of. But with the right couple, anything is possible.

Covington KY

Username hidden
(5 posts)
I just can't understand the desire to prostitute women. Seriously, what is up with that?

Allenhurst NJ

Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Hear that single females? Get your credit card out cause dinner, drinks and the room are on you and then we get to fuck you silly!

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 324   End
TOPIC: Who pays for room