Who pays for room : Swingers Discussion 2052471031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for room
TOPIC: Who pays for room
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 325   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess one option is to choose a SM who is going to be in the area for whatever reason and will already have a room rented for his own use.

We just had our first MFM and never discussed the room payment arrangements. He was going to be near by for a marathon on Saturday. He got himself a room on Thursday, the night we met in a city about 25 minutes from us and 2 hours from where the marathon was taking place. Since that was his decision to make those arrangements and he had a certain standard of hotel room that he wanted, he chose and paid for his room.

Without discussing it with him but hubby and I both in agreement, we picked up the tab for dinner and drinks.

Why? Because it seemed like the nice thing to do. He was coming up from Alabama. He was getting a room near us. Yes, he had another reason to be in the area, but he was still footing a large bit of expense coming this way.

I don't feel any entitlement issues in this matter. We all three agreed to this play date. And that is what it is, a play date. It is not a business transaction. It is not a pay for sex situation. It is, in this case three people who found an attraction, connection, and interest in meeting and having dinner, drinks, and lots of sex.

Our focus (hubby and me) was not to see how little we could spend on this play date. We focused on how much fun we could have having sex with this guy.

We had a blast by the way. A lot of fucking fun!

Sophia

P.S. IN GENERAL, NOT DIRECTED TO ANYONE PERSON/COUPLE! I don't get why people treat the idea of a SM having sex with them as a privilege for just the SM. Why pursue it if this is the attitude you have toward SM and sex with a SM? Seems kinda weird that you want them for the cock they provide but project such anger towards them. Our single man provided me with an opportunity to fulfill some of MY fantasies. Seems like he was doing something special for me! Maybe I am still in the honeymoon phase of the MFM experience since it was about 5 days ago, but man alive...........I would hate to be a SM around here.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
lol...here we go again.....

What wine goes best with popcorn?

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
to the OP you're kidding right ? any guy who is classless enough to think he will fuck our female and WE will pay for the room earns an automatic block here.

Also solo guys who cant bring a little something diff to the table and arent available after two or three nights offered also earn a block here.

Lynbrook NY
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Welcome curious couple and wildcard ten, what lovely additions to an otherwise unseemly conversation.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Foxylady66 ...if a single guy doesn't insist on paying the costs of a first meeting, he classless, clueless and not worth your time. The good news is, you can find 500 guys who DO "get it" in about 10 minutes on line.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
We find it is best to each pay half. There is no expatiation that the single male or female pay or a couple pay. It works smoother and we feel more comfortable if we split the cost. Anyone else see it our way?

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(39 posts)
If a single guy wants to get together with me, then I expect him to pay for the room. If a couple is interested, and they are local, then we offer to host. If we're out of town, we offer to host since we already have the hotel room anyway.

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Thank you Naughty and Sofia!

Also, I was just thinking about something... We shouldn't be judging each other anyway, I mean we're all swingers here... I think we have enough trouble being judged by vanillas already! ;)

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Curiouscpl, it's easy to spot class on here! You two obviously have a lot.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Yes that man has true class. He likens women to dishes to be shared at a party. Now that I tell you is real class.

If someone can't see the difference between demanding/expecting and gracefully accepting an offer to pay bring your "dish" over to his parties. He'd be happy to pass them around for sharing with like minded people.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5266 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 325   End
TOPIC: Who pays for room