Who pays for room : Swingers Discussion 205247
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWho pays for room
TOPIC: Who pays for room
Created by: enigma322
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife does Hotwife date. It is expected that single guy pays for room. What about a MMF. Is it still expected that the single guy pays?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 324   End
User Details are only visible to members.
while all of you are arguing about who pays for the room and of course you are all right we are out having fun. Try it sometimes.

Vicksburg MS

Username hidden
(491 posts)
No one has to pay for the room you can come to my place its free! LOL

Denham Springs LA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
It's pee

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3044 posts)
IT all depends on what agreement the couple and single .

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(271 posts)
* A lady should always feel respected, beautiful, desirable and sexy. *

And when I refuse to accept his payment, yet he insists, he disrespects me, and makes me feel disgusting. I'm not a whore, I don't exchange money for sexual services.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
A single gentleman always offers to pay for the room...I did when I was single. It's all about being classy! I look at it this way: If I were on a date with the lady, then I'd pick up the tab. It doesn't change just because she's married (even if her husband is part of the package). It's not about prostitution; it's just old school on how to treat a lady. Ladies this doesn't change once your married. A lady should always feel respected, beautiful, desirable and sexy. Single guys offering to pick up the tab understand this and want to make the evening special. With that said, if we were traveling and already had the room, I would decline the offer. Again, that's just being a gentleman to my bride and the other gentleman.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(144 posts)
A single gentleman always offers to pay for the room...I did when I was single. It's all about being classy! I look at it this way: If I were on a date with the lady, then I'd pick up the tab. It doesn't change just because she's married (even if her husband is part of the package). It's not about prostitution; it's just old school on how to treat a lady. Ladies this doesn't change once your married. A lady should always feel respected, beautiful, desirable and sexy. Single guys offering to pick up the tab understand this and want to make the evening special. With that said, if we were traveling and already had the room, I would decline the offer. Again, that's just being a gentleman to by bride and the other gentleman.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(144 posts)
Like I said us and the other split the room and all had fun,

Mickey,

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4709 posts)
I agree Sed

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Hell no! It's not expected!

It's expected ONLY by those who get off on pimping out their partners.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 324   End
TOPIC: Who pays for room