While in a FMF threesome, how do most women fell about using strap ons : Swingers Discussion 58030
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhile in a FMF threesome, how do most women fell about using strap ons
TOPIC: While in a FMF threesome, how do most women fell about using strap ons
Created by: UsNYouGirl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Flashy but the other couple's guy couldn't keep it up for more the 3 seconds..

Alexandria AL

Username hidden
(20 posts)
Well I must say we have tried it with another couple and believe me when I say this I was extremely disappointed... So of course I'm will to try again.. As I saw the look on my husband's face and he was enjoying the 20 second show...

Alexandria AL

Username hidden
(20 posts)
We like using them. She is a big fan of both giving and receiving.

Camp Hill PA

Username hidden
(12 posts)
I love both giving and receiving with them. I gotta tell ya! Makes for some really HOT FF play. The guys usually love the eye candy!

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
You can always DP her and both work on her at the same time.............why wait until your husband is done! LOL!

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I am not bi, so when the guy runs out of energy,, she can have the strap on until he is ready to do her again,, but there is no girl/girl play in our ffm threesomes..I dont mind being a strap on stand in now and again but that is all the girl play that goes on here..

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2067 posts)
He bought a really nice one.. have used it on women that wanted that fantasy during a threesome, since I am str8 it was the only contact and she seemed to enjoy.. for me..ehh no biggie..

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2067 posts)
Having another woman use a strap on while being with me is my number one fantasy we have yet to make happen! I would want it to be very sensual and passionate. Atleast in the beginning!!!!!! Mrs. Two

Greenville SC

Username hidden
(12 posts)
I've met a females with those Simbaxxx. Rarely will I use someone elses toy, but those are the exception. OMG! I love them and plan to get one soon when I visit the city.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
About the only time I use toys is when my husband and I are double teaming a woman... just the 3 of us. I may use my strap on in her ass while my husband is in her pussy. One thing that my strap on has that the real thing doesn't.... is that internal vibration and pulsation... mind blowing orgasms with that thing!!! One of my favorite toys is the one that has the spinning ball bearing balls inside.. That thing sliding in and out along with the balls about one inch thick rotating on the outside of the dildo shaft...... OMG!!!!

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: While in a FMF threesome, how do most women fell about using strap ons