Where's the best place for public sex : Swingers Discussion 56346
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhere's the best place for public sex
TOPIC: Where's the best place for public sex
Created by: eyeguy715
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife has a never ending desire for sex in public but I don't know where to take her where we can be seen but not arrested? Every place I can think of to be seen real well is potentially dangerous. I know....... that is part of the kick. Any ideas of where you can be "viewed" but not arrested? Swing clubs have the perfect answer for this with the "cage" but it doesn't carry the same public sex feeling of being a really good show for poor people who don't have wives like mine. lol. Comments please???
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oops.We actually never had an idea about "showing " in public place(exeption -only swing clubs).I'm not the one who serves free lunch.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(261 posts)
A public beach in broad daylight during a recent trip to the Outer Banks in NC, we has just gotten finished when a coast guard helicopter flew over head really really low....Imagine what would have happened a few minutes later had we still been going at it.....

(written by Mr. bdragon81)

Palermo Sicilia Italy

Username hidden
(20 posts)
Late at night in the back of a pickup truck parked in a dark corner of a bar lot. People walking by can stand and watch and drinkers at a bar rarely call the cops, if they do the cop will normally check to see if the woman is a willing participant, the send you on your way with a warning to get a room

Grand Junction CO

Username hidden
(90 posts)
Late at night in the back of a pickup truck parked in a dark corner of a bar lot. People walking by can stand and watch and drinkers at a bar rarely call the cops, if they do the cop will normally check to see if the woman is a willing participant, the send you on your way with a warning to get a room

Grand Junction CO

Username hidden
(90 posts)
steam room of a public gym -- very hot, hiking trail, hotel balcony, public park, in party room with 40 people sleeping next to us

Point Of Rocks MD

Username hidden
(3 posts)
A public beach after dark?

Cocoa FL

Username hidden
(42 posts)
I think up at Cunningham Falls in Md is a great place, I have seen alot up there

Frederick MD

Username hidden
(160 posts)
At night...side roads (like dirt roads) work well. Kroger bathrooms especially when its the stalls! Watching movies with friends and curled under blankets. Just be slow and theynever know...maybe!

Cumming GA

Username hidden
(53 posts)
Three places I've done it in semi-public.

1- SCUBA diving in the Florida Keys. Boy did we stir up some silt. But we were congratulated by the Dive Master on the way back to the dock.

2- By the light of a full moon on the beach on Hilton Head. I think her moans and groans kept beach walkers at a discreet distance.

3-On the Lions Head Gondola in Vail, Colorado. It's a 12 minute trip so you gotta be quick. Big smiles from the lift crew when we go to the top.

Key West FL

Username hidden
(118 posts)
We did it across our motorcycle at an easy rider bake rally in Butler already. The ones that saw us just cheered us on...lol Also a a on premise swing club while we were watching the couple i the "cage".. and also in a room with one way glass, un could see in but we couldn't see out, but knew people were there watching from the sounds that we heard...lol Try having a friend drive a pick up down sthe highway with the 2 of you in the back having fun...we never heard so many air horns....lol

Mount Wolf PA

Username hidden
(135 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
TOPIC: Where's the best place for public sex