When 3somes go wrong. : Swingers Discussion 237214
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhen 3somes go wrong.
TOPIC: When 3somes go wrong.
Created by: Tee36DD
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It sounds to me like the OP and his wife had problems before the SM was even brought into the picture; the kind of problems that swinging will not fix.

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(36 posts)
Does not sound normal for the lifestyle, sounds like your wife is beginning a relationship that is outside of the fun boundaries...

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2071 posts)
I think you're all being way too kind to this guy's wife.

As much of a "wife stealer" as he's been, she's been going along with the whole thing. To her credit, she hasn't been hiding these things (although we can't know if she's hiding something else) but she's the one who's been going out with him 10 times a month and not putting him in his place when he talks like this.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17545 posts)
When a male gets invited in you need to make sure the male wants to be with you as a couple. This guy seems to be the wife stealingtype........he needs to go....it also sounds like poss your wife isn't really into the mfm thing,,,more like a one on one....not to offend you with my comment....I have no respect for men that try to break up the couple and take advantage of the privelege and your openness and desire to please your wife with the gift of mfm.

Upland CA

Username hidden
(22 posts)
You and the wife need to take a break from this and work on your relationship. For me and my wife we made our rules nd never break them for anyone. Women contact my wife to play with me and men contact me to play with my wife. We all meet together never alone. Cause if its a threesome your looking for why leave the husband or wife out. Sounds like this SM is trying to find a someone by using this site for dating instead of what it actually is. But above all its your wife sorry to say. Once a red flag hit she should of walked away but didn't. Need to work on each other before continuing the lifestyle.

Bakersfield CA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
there is nothing wrong with your fantasy, but there is something wrong when your wife continues to see this guy without you.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1910 posts)
I agree with the other comments here, especially BridgeT's. I do see one silver lining in this mess: that your wife openly shared with you that the guy made those statements. You didn't tell us how she seemed to take them. If they were off-putting to her, good; if not, not so good.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10350 posts)
"Maybe her fantasy isn't exactly mfm."

You hit the nail on the head there. Her fantasy may simply be NRE (new relationship energy). It's like heroin to some people, and the reason many people have problems staying in a committed relationship.

Seneca PA

Username hidden
(136 posts)
its a great fantasy and fun to participate in BUT.. seems like the mrs has taken it to the extreme. the big question should be why is she continuing and not setting/sticking to ground rules. Yes the single guy may be overstepping as well but perhaps he is getting mixed messages. I would reccomend either starting new with someone else and scraping him..Use it as a learning tool, or getting all three together for a sit down and spelling it out.. but first and foremost a conversation with the mrs. is on hand. Maybe her fantasy isnt exactly mfm.

Emmaus PA

Username hidden
(15 posts)
Hate to see you scrap it altogether; it's a great fantasy, one that we enjoy very much. But definitely back to square one for you, and I hope you can get things realigned without any permanent damage.

Seneca PA

Username hidden
(136 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: When 3somes go wrong.