Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some What is the best way to set up a 3-some
TOPIC: What is the best way to set up a 3-some
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Air,

Texas girl here!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18047 posts)
Well said Carrie as usual. My sentiments exactly.

My husband and I have a total understanding. We love sex and we love each other madly. We are happily married, but we love knowing that I can have a different cock or pussy as well as him have another woman to play with.

Just the idea of my having another mans cock in me drives us both wild. Maybe it's the anticapation, or maybe all cocks are different and everyone does something different during sex and it's fun to see what's going to happen. We love the dance before the actual act. all of our hearts are pounding.

The question of "what is the best way to set up a 3 way" is sort of funny if you think of it. I mean if your talking about a guy well, there everywhere (sorry guys).

the only real obstacle is finding one who is willing to fuck me while my husband is there. The hurdle is finding a guy who knows it isn't a gay thing to be close to another naked man while fucking another woman.

My advice is to find them here on SLS or go to your local club or mall and go shopping. of course you will need to look like your looking for fun so dressing sexily helps. eye contact is a killer and usually the sign of someone being interested. I could write a lot about this subject but I wont.

usually I will approach the guy after the LOOK is made. or my husband will disappear conveniently so to give the guy the chance to talk to me alone. what ever the case is, be up front.

" I would love to fuck you and obviously you want to fuck me. there is only one condition. my husband has to be there." if they want to fuck bad enough then it won't be a problem. if not, well it's there loss. there are plenty more out there (sorry guys we all know the numbers).

No matter what, all parties involved need to know what to expect up front. "were going to have a private party" in my case "we can fuck or I can suck your cock, while my husband plays as well. you can cum on me but not in my mouth or pussy. a condom is mandatory until the point of ejaculation. then I would like for you to cum on my stomach, breast, ass or hair." when were done then we say goodbye unless we really like you. then we might just play again. of course this conversation is much more sexual and more dirty talk then ordering a pizza lol.

we have found single guys who we enjoy playing with and are normally available for parties, GB or what have you. the factor is that they are appealing to me, they can perform, there cum is very plentiful and thick, they have a thick cock and know how to use it, they aren't pushy or rude, and there fun to be with.

Then again that's just us.

Now when your talking a ffm well that a little harder. unless a miracle happens and all the stars are in alignment then your best chances are on SLS to find the other woman. they are like a shooting star in the city, hard to spot and find.

Patricia

Parker AZ
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Air,

Well, the way I see it, romance is what hubby is for. Fucking is what the other guy is for.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18047 posts)
Cool! I am one of the wild ones!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18047 posts)
Well for me it was really hard to find a couple who wanted to meet with another man. I found and have been with 2 wonderful couples who enjoy my company, I chatted with both couple via e-mail and the telephone. We chatted about what we liked to do and what we didn't like to do. Also being honest, respectful, and very discreet about what we do, just being up front with everyone will really help things out.

For me the big question was, is she doing this for him or does she really want to have 2 men with her. Once I found out that it was the woman who wanted to have 2 men, I felt a lot better about meeting with them.

Then we met in a public place chatted and from there we have had nothing but good times. The main goal is to make sure that the woman getting all of the attention and do whatever she wants. The guys can't sit back and talk about work, or sports, the whole purpose is to give the lady what she is seeking. So far we are all having a good time.

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(55 posts)
Airmystery. I wouldn't say it like that. I've had several connections and they were all good ones through here. not a bad thing. just be patient and honest. Trust me it will happen. It may seem like an eternity till it does, but the wait will be worth it. Been there... done that.... bought the "T" shirt..... and goin' back to do it all over again..!!!! sugardaddy14u

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
Lanccpl...One tidbit of advice...if one one writes back, don't stress it. 1. Could be they have NO manners, or 2. They proscrastinate worse than I do...lol.

Seriously, when contacting, I tell them to not write me back, if they're NOT interested. I do this for several reasons....I don't care to read what ever reason it is that they're NOT interested in us for and also, it allows me to continue on writing to people...not thinking...well theses people MAY be writing me back any time now...You get my drift.

And more to YOUR point....seems that everything you were doing is fine. Just haven't had the luck on writing to that ONE special lady. I've only had one lady write me back, in response to an email...We were kinda sorry she did, lol...furtunately, we only got as far as dinner....She turned out to be a real flake and NO WONDER she's still single.lol. You said you're having a hard finding someone that will write you back...well, look at the impossibility on us finding one....I'm not bi...lol. GOOD FAT LUCK finding a straight single gal(on our part)...ahh well, I'm not holding my breath on that one..lol. Patience sweetie....you're doing fine...don't give up...

Simonton TX
Username hidden
(82 posts)
We agree that you should atleast send a reply is for nothing else but to say No thank you. We are not always successful in doing so but we try our best to reply to all that send us something. We are presently looking for a Female to join us for more than just a romp in the hay and not ever have tried finding a single female is new to us as we have always did our swinging with couples so we are new to finding a female for FMF and it isnt easy...lol So any suggestions would not be rejected...lol..We are a sincere cpl that has a zest for life and all those around us.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
i too, agree with the rudeness of not answering, you know, most people on here are just ordinary, average guys, and if someone "thiinks" their stuff doesn't stink, you don't want toknow them a nyway. My guy and I are average, but we're intelligent, outgoing, funny, honest and open, and damnit people like us. We are still looking for our first 4 some and that will happen soon, meahwhile we have enjoyed meeting the people we have met and when we make the decsion whom we will swap with, it will be because we have things in common and see there is a friendship ahead. I hate that term, f_ck buddy also, how crude and dumb ! isn't this forum just wonderful for us frustraited columniists !!!!

Frankfort IL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
If you're a decent guy the word will get around. It just takes time. We don't agree with not replying but it's a way of life on all of these sites. Just hang in there.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9052 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 52   End
TOPIC: What is the best way to set up a 3-some