What is swinging : Swingers Discussion 47736
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhat is swinging
TOPIC: What is swinging
Created by: jinsidem
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
While I agree with AB in that there could be a good reason why the wife was going to be away til September (In fact Bi has been in summer theatre since May and will be visiting friends and family til later this month) This guys pushiness and the fact that his wife doesn't want to meet at all, are legit red flags. Add to that his telling you what swinging is about, we would have blocked him too. The sad part about this is that it's the few idiots like him that screw it up for the majority of single men here who are really great guys.

Also We've tried several other sites and this is the best one we've found.

Cape Girardeau MO

Username hidden
(397 posts)
AB I respect your opinion But when he says things like your not a true swinger unless I can come over and play and well your supposed to be up for anything as a swinger ff/mf/mm/mfm/fmf/ mmff/ play and so on................. Was I right for the block hmmn not sure but you know what he will never step foot on the property unless he plans on being put in a bag on the way out ...... The more I look back at his pushiness the more I am thinking wow who knows what he could have been doing or is doing to who. The female in the relationship her safety means more than my own life......... I don't need wacky people around. I hope you and all read this and just realize I am not out too offend anyone just get some feedback and vent???????????( nope thats not the right word for it seek some advice....

Scottsville NY

Username hidden
(4 posts)
It may be totally possible that this man's wife can't join until after September. Think about it. Thats when school starts, and that means not having to watch the kids all day, meaning meeting during the week is now possible.

But again, thats just common sense. A single guy posing as a couple could come up with the same line. I messed up and had a short affair with a married woman. I would meet her at her apartment. Turns out she was a substitute teacher and the days she wasn't working she was there meeting people from swinger sites.

On the other hand, I consider swinging having sex with people you consider friends and not letting the sex get in the way of the friendship, or the friendship be dependant on the sex. But thats just me. Others disagree, some violently, and thats their choice. What I consider swinging does not have to agree with anyone else. If he says your idea of swinging has to agree with his, all he is saying is that you and he can't swing because you have two different views.

He's just too narrow minded to accept you don't see things the way he does.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(145 posts)
Sounds like this person is single, pushy and a looser! This is the type of person that gives the single guys a bad name on here. Overall, this is a great site where you can meet some of the most wonderful people in the world.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(13 posts)
This early a.m. we were approached by a supposed couple a free member who we would have thought was taking us for a ride. I know there are a ton of guys out there posing not being here long I can tell this. But here is my question just because we wanna turn up the heat a lil in the bedroom does that mean we have found the wrong site ? We were informed he could only play alone wife was not up for mtg. till after Sept. and we were ungenuine cause swingers are into fmf/mfm/mffm/ if we have too do this then we are on the wrong site and I am sorry I spent money to be here........So was I right to let the wanna be couple know what I thought and block them ?

Scottsville NY

Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: What is swinging