What does not compatible mean when you haven't talked or met : Swingers Discussion 2185291011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhat does not compatible mean when you haven't talked or met
TOPIC: What does not compatible mean when you haven't talked or met
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Aww, I miss our friends in VA who used that term a lot.

What hasn't been mentioned in the "not compatible" reply question is that maybe the person is kind of cute, but is off putting when reading the profile. Not on the same page with each other as far as experiences, and what they want from an experience as well.

If someone is cute and writes a "hi" email and then I read their profile and they're married but playing alone, or are overtly racist or chauvinistic, then I know we're not going to be compatible w/o meeting. Kind of along the lines of what SA wrote, but more expanded.

If someone has a VERY clear statement against smoking, for example, yet they email us, I will point out that my husband is a smoker, albeit a lighter and lighter one, and one who is also quite considerate. BUT that we prob. are not compatible.

Stuff like that. G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
Hahaha!! Horizontal and vertical friends! I gotta use that one. :)

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
To the OP

A few items that might not be compatable to some.

Smoking Drinking 420 friendly Tall Short Bald Hairy Skin tone

Those are just a few right off the top

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7892 posts)
We're always horizontal friends before we become vertical friends, lol. Just our preference. We've met other couples that are just the opposite but that's what makes the lifestyle so interesting!

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
We use the term "not interested", however "not compatible" would be accurate as well since it's pretty easy to know if someone is physically compatible without any need to meet.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
For us, it would mean I (the Mrs) am not interested. When we (rarely) play with a single male, I am REALLY specific in the type of guy I look for.

It's hard being a single male out there. Heck...I was on here as a single female for a bit a while back (looking for an occasional solo play partner) and I got maybe a half-dozen emails and zero responses to my approaches. Totally sucked.

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
If they clearly haven't read our profile or clearly don't match the preferences in our profile or she isn't attracted to them we'll do the standard "no compatable" message.

However, there are so many single males on here we oftentimes say no thanks just because we have limits on time and numbers we would consider.

Bensalem PA

Username hidden
(1139 posts)
I usually don't say not compatible, I usually just say not interested, but I agree that it is their polite way of saying you are not what they are looking for. If there isn't something in the profile or pictures that sparks an interest, I really don't have a desire to try to talk to them or meet. Does it mean we/I turn down 98% (more like 99.9%) of the people that email us? Yes it does.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17015 posts)
A polite way of saying you are not what they are seeking.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
Most likely they have a visual image or a certain age, body type etc that they are looking for.

Akron OH

Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: What does not compatible mean when you haven't talked or met