What does not compatible mean when you haven't talked or met : Swingers Discussion 218529101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhat does not compatible mean when you haven't talked or met
TOPIC: What does not compatible mean when you haven't talked or met
Created by: randy318
Original Starting post for this thread:
Get that sometimes and frustrating. Any magic words, what are women and couples looking for when they have males noted in thier info and looking ? Is anyone really interested and looking ?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If the profile really affirms "she is looking for bi play" "loves to play with the ladies" etc, then why do they think we'd be interested?

While not afraid of incidental contact & stuff, I'm just not interested in girl play. To me that = "not compatible".

Then the other reason would be the male half doesn't interest me (usually because he's not HWP). Or there are no pics of him at all. Big red flag for me.

mrs svc.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
Possibly unattractive but there are a whole slew of reason we'd simply state not compatible. You're too far away, something in your profile made alarm signals go off, play style not to our preference, lack of reading the profile, didn't open face pictures, no pictures of the male half, no care in the photos you posted (dirty backgrounds ) , sending extremely graphic photos, we didn't like the type of certs you accepted (not the people , the comments) the list goes on and on. Trust you will never know exactly why, even if they state a reason.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
In my opinion it means they probably find you unattractive and it's just their way of being nice about it. Just move on as others have said.

Port Saint Lucie FL

Username hidden
(87 posts)
What does not compatible mean when you haven't talked or met? It usually means the people who make such a judgement choose to limit their scope of possibilities. To me, life is to short to kneecap my own potential for fun and frolic that way, but to each their own

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Most likely, there's just no physical attraction. Get some nice, flattering pics made, have a well-written profile, and you always have a better shot. As a former single guy in the LS, I can attest to the value of a literate, funny profile--helped me overcome my lousy looks...lol.

Tempe AZ

Username hidden
(149 posts)
I like it when a male says that he is interested in me or that I look hot However saying things like I want to fuck you, have you suck on my cock, etc. in the first email that you contact me in, will make me feel that we are not compatible. I expect to be able to carry on a conversation first.

Alexandria VA

Username hidden
(13 posts)
It's a nice way of saying that I am not interested in you. Most likely your looks would be the reason. Saying not compatible is nicer than saying I think you're ugly.

Bellevue TN

Username hidden
(34 posts)
Female half here: Just looked at your profile. The pic of you on your motorcycle is not very good! You look way too "heavy" to put it politely. You're 5'10" and over 200 pounds!! Lay off the biscuits & gravy! Start working out. I don't know about up there in Tenn.; but down here in Florida, if you're a SM and not "fit" forget it! Don't give me your age thing either. We're an older cpl and we take care of ourselves.

Cocoa FL

Username hidden
(205 posts)
Like others have said. Just a nice generic way of saying "no thank you"

We'll send an email like that to someone who otherwise did take the time to read our profile and they likely do match our basic criteria but for whatever reason we are not interested in that particular person.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
not compatible is just the auto written response that is part of the profile. Bottom line it has nothing to do with if people really meet. If just means the couple or single female has an image or idea of who they want to swing with you are not a match with that image.

You can't take it personally. Just keep on looking and hoping.

Charles City VA

Username hidden
(34 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: What does not compatible mean when you haven't talked or met