Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 407   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Neither of us will knowingly play with a cheater.

I have a particular "single" female who is very frustrated that I won't fuck her. I'm not going to be rude to her, I'm not going to "out" her, but I will not be a part of her cheating on her husband.

Make no mistake - I really *want* to fuck her. But I won't. Period.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20536 posts)
I think there are very few real swinging single/solo women on this site or others, such as craigslist. If a bored woman wants to swing with multiple partners, I see nothing wrong with it as long as she is discreet about it and does not desire to dump her hubby/SO and family. I believe the majority of solo men and women who are married or in a relationship who seek other sex partners are only looking for nsa fun that their SO is unwilling or unable or uninterested to provide. I don't consider it wrong if they have an otherwise loving, secure relationship and go about swinging in a safe, discreet manner.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(262 posts)
shelley We will agree that it won't work for everyone for there own reason but it work great for us. Not having to worry about all that drama means more time for fun.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(493 posts)
Nope, no 'open relationship'. He is very clear in profile, emails and in person - that when they play the focus is his wife's pleasure. They live close enough that I put them in touch with a few friends locally after he first appeared in forums asking about a fantasy they had.

I just agree with Mr.VA, that "cheating" is whatever is against their rules... so Rolly, if you aren't breaking your "couple rules" I don't see it as cheating.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
Oh sheesh ppl are you really that dense? Read Rolly's profile.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
thats why we enjoy our open relationship so much. No jealousy no fighting and no cheating. Life is to short not to be able to enjoy yourself.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(493 posts)
"What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN?"

Well I think it's a lot safer than cheating men, since I can outrun most women. And if I do get caught once in a while, well I probably deserve a good spanking.

What? As an adjective, you say? Well then. Never mind.

But if that's what we're talking about, well, I have to agree with someone who said, essentially, that it's not his judgement to make. If a woman offers me a good time, free of drama, I'm not sure I even need to know what her marital status may be, as long as hubby is not a danger to either of us.

Something to bear in mind here is that, for all the self-righteous rhetoric this subject always seems to produce, statistics tell us that a substantial portion of those making all the noise are either "cheaters" or cheatees themselves. It's in the numbers, and they're growing. Chances are getting slimmer each day that either you or your spouse or SO aren't stepping out to indulge yourself on occasion. And if you do, it's absolutely none of my business - or that of anyone here, either.

Since it's so obvious monogamy is not natural to our species, shouldn't we expect that behavior which IS natural? Monogamy is clerical law, and the reasons for it are clearly political and economic, and run hard up against natural law, so which do we believe will prevail in the end? Priests, prophets and politicians come and go. Only Mother remains to maintain order.

I've always believed that marriage - especially now, late in the industrial age - serves little purpose that is not political and/or economical in nature, and truly serves no one more than the emotionally and sexually insecure. Having tried it both ways, I've always found that the relationships that existed on their own strengths, rather than by contractual obligation or fear of social ostracism, had far more strength and character. But your mileage may vary.

MY woman? MY man? MY girl? MY boy? Be MINE? What the hell is that all about? Haven't we pretty well established that you can't OWN anyone? If we were to truly abandon that notion, wouldn't any number of economic empires crumble overnight? No? How much did you spend on your wedding? And all that went before it? Hokey, Hallmark occasions? Just give it a little thought.

So anyway, "cheating" women or men; does it really make any difference? Why?

San Clemente CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
1. "But if I know it and encourage it I guess it's not cheating." - - - - - - - - Rolly, your above sentence is really true. As long as you and your wife communicate openly with each other and you continue to have knowledge of, encourage and fully support her activities with others, it is not cheating in my book.

I consider cheating on somebody to be: dishonesty, deception, deliberately seeking to play or actually playing outside the scope of any guidelines that govern your relationship and doing it without your spouse's knowledge. I might have missed a few, but those are the biggies for me.

2. "am I lucky or what" ---

The only opinions that truly matter in this are yours and your wife. If both feel that you have the right partner/ wife / lover by your side and accompanying you on life's journey, whether swinging or not...then you are very lucky indeed.

Just my $.02.

Shelly (I deleted earlier post to edit a bit)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
Rolly is misusing the word "cheating".

I always say this:

"Cheating is whatever is against the rules. This goes for marriage, taxes, and Monopoly."

If all players in a Monopoly game agree that the 2nd place contestant in the beauty contest should get $50 instead of $10, well, then that's the new rule.

The only distinction is that we aren't asked if we agree to rule changes with taxes. But that's not the point.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20536 posts)
Rolly.........that's ridiculous.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 407   End
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN