What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN : Swingers Discussion 2035941051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhat do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 407   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You can kid yourselves all you want. We been in the Lifestyle for over 20 years. I've seen many, many relationships crash and burn during that time. The one most common denominator that I've seen is when couples start going on complete separate dates, even separate rooms is ridiculous. The following Visa-versa is always true!!! Don't mis quote me. Men and women are equal in this. Example: When Pirate girl's husband leaves on a business trip........first thing she does is get with one of her playmates to take care of her while her husband is gone trying to make a living and improve $$$$ the household????? That is unbelievable. How in the world can you have the time or energy to put great efforts into your main relationship AND plan a sexual encounter or relationship date with another man during the week??? I would, say babe it's time for you to get a job outside of the house or.......if she has one...........it's time for her to start working a little harder. That's not jealousy that is NOT EVEN FAIR, what she is doing. That's bullshit. That's ridiculous!! How can he go out and bust his ass while she is trying to improve the household by...............What?? by getting the "High Hard One" during the week. I shake my head..............ridiculous..................Morale of this story is: "Idle Time is the Devil's Workshop!!!"

Same is true if he is screwing around while wife is busting her ass improving the household. Whether they tell each other or not...................Those kinds of actions sew the Seeds of Discontent! Relationship is headed for the ROCKS! OVER, eventually, probably sooner than you think. Do NOT kid yourself.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(352 posts)
Racerx9 I have to agree with trooperand pirategirl. You are totally off base when you say the relationship is over if a couple plays separate. In your case it may be but just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for others. Its the best thing that we've ever done so far and we have the most wonderful a couple could have. As far as shared experiences goes well you don't have a clue about that either if you don't think we don't share those to. We're sorry that it doesn't work for you but if it did you'd see things differently.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
He's lucky your next response wasn't "I'm going to call your wife and find out whether she thinks your cheating is bad."

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9065 posts)
silvervette1975: Fed up - yes, because first I was surprised by the request and I said something like: "No thank you, I can't help you" Instead of accepting my answer and dropping the subject he just kept at me.. Like why - "It's deceptive" Why's it deceptive - "Because you're asking me to lie" Why won't you help - "I don't believe I would be helping you" I'd do the same for you - "I don't have a wife or girlfriend" But you will someday - "I'm not going to cheat" You get the picture? I really didn't know this guy and I didn't want to talk about it any more. I felt that I was being pressured to help him do something that is not in my nature. I guess my attitude was showing and he began to feel defensive was trying all the harder to get me to be his confederate. We were in the office and he was causing a scene and I walked away feeling that he as a real sorry human being.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(149 posts)
So I thought more about Racer's statement. It seems that, that if he makes that statement, those who have the ability to swing separately are in a by far, more stable relationship than those who are not.

Jealousy and insecurity is a driving force in relationships where swinging apart isnt "permitted"

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16805 posts)
I had a co-worker ask for me to cover for him while we went a a date; cheating on his wife. He suggested that I tell his wife that he was helping me fix my care. I was blown away by his request. We weren't friends and were mostly on a hello and small talk basis. I turned down his request as politely as I could. He got agitated with me and asked me why I wouldn't help out this once, he would do the same for me. I told him that I was single and wasn't dating anyone (which at the time was true) so that wouldn't do me any good. He pressed me further; making other offers. I got fed up and said that I didn't like cheating and would not help any one to cheat; cheating was wrong. Boy did he get ticked off and started acting like I did something wrong. That was an amazing attitude and one of most sorry performances of my life.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(149 posts)
When we talk about cheating...what to say it's natural human nature.... Who dont have wish to put dick in pussy or grab a dick when see something beautiful... Before 2 days i see some soooo fucking beautiful middle edge woman in wolmart ....if i go with wife wife or not i have wish just to touch that lady... I think this cheating theme don't drink water...

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1139 posts)
on the subject of Cheating though, we will not knowingly help someone cheat male or female.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
" If you go on complete separate dates from one another.............your relationship is O-V-E-R! That is if you ever had one to begin with. "

Total and utter BULLSHIT. I (the female) have playmates. A matter of fact I will be seeing one of them today, my husband just left town for the week for business. We have a rock solid, very loving with mind blowing sex relationship. Just because it is something your not capable of having doesn't mean it doesn't work for others.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Responsible non monogamy is an indication of no relationship? Does that mean that those who swing together only, have a relationship that is kept together by sex only? What happens to relationships where one of the spouses falls ill, or is unable to perform? Is their relationship over?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16805 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 407   End
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN