What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN : Swingers Discussion 20359410401
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhat do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Start   401 to 407 of 407 
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't think they cheat for different reasons at all when you distill it down to what it really is:

People cheat when their urge to meet their needs (however whimsical or serious their needs may be) exceeds their resolve to not cheat.

Their "needs" might be as serious as extreme emotional abandonment, lack of intimacy, etc or as silly as just wanting an ego boost.

When they say men cheat for sex and women cheat for emotional fulfillment, we're really talking about the same thing - people want to feel good. They want to feel like someone else finds them interesting, sexy, or what have you. It's about feeling special, even for a moment, and getting a potentially badly needed ego boost.

Some people do not have the patience, will or interest in addressing these matters with their spouse, and instead, they cheat. Either that or their resolve to stay faithful to their spouse is so weak that just about anything will overwhelm it.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19138 posts)
I hold them to the same standard, but many do not. Because "unicorns" are so rare in the lifestyle, a lot of people just choose to look the other way if they have a feeling the woman is cheating.

I already bitched about this elsewhere.. I played with a "single" female at a party and found out the next day she was married and cheating. She then proceeded to claim she was just at the party to check things out and said she was so drunk she didn't remember anything (utter bullshit), told a lot of other people this cockamamie crap, and then when showing up future events hid from me like I was her childhood molester. Did everything she could to throw her own guilt onto me both in her own mind and in the minds of others.

Thankfully most people we know knew she was full of shit, and she quickly had a reputation as "big trouble", and we haven't seen her since.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19138 posts)
Been tempted to meet a guy on my own, but that would break a sacred trust with hubby. So won't cheat. Once we've met someone together, and I like him, then I'm allowed to play on my own (as long as I tell him before & after). So that isn't cheating.

Can't understand why anyone in a marriage would lie to their partner to seek sexual relations without permission, man or woman. -h

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(956 posts)
Hot milfs are exempt from all standard societal rules and regulations.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Fuck them bitches

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
My personal opinion is that women should be held as accountable as men when it comes to being honest in their relationships, and that women who cheat don't get a "pass" just because they may be a MILF.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8818 posts)
This is meant as a companion thread to the Cheating Men posts, where a lot of people have clearly defined what they think of men who cheat and cheaters in general. Is your opinion different regarding women who cheat, or do you hold them to the same standard as men who stray?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8818 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Start   401 to 407 of 407 
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN