What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN : Swingers Discussion 20359410351
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhat do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Start   351 to 360 of 407   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Expects any moment for him to return with a rendition of 'Macho Man'...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"I have no issues with gay or bi. Just as I shout I'm black and I'm proud, I'd happily shout I'm gay and I'm proud. Wish I were as I'd love to see just who'd try to bully me. The only thing more exhilirating than sex is seeing fear in another man's eyes."

Geee another 'internet tough guy' and now a admittedly gay one with a straight profile...LOL

She there is where his stats come from~~himself!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Mondieu is preaching on Sunday at least. The other, daily.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Lost your info on the Bi study did ya?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"Us" = the same two dozen or so members who do 90% of the posting in the fora.

I thought I was a prolific poster but I see what you mean. There are the same cadre of people posting on nearly every thread. I mean every thread!

This "Us" is worthy of it's own thread in OPEN FORUM.

Bi - gratuitous comment. Focus was cheating women. Hope it gets back there.

I have no issues with gay or bi. Just as I shout I'm black and I'm proud, I'd happily shout I'm gay and I'm proud. Wish I were as I'd love to see just who'd try to bully me. The only thing more exhilirating than sex is seeing fear in another man's eyes.

I am the problem. I have allergies that prevent safe-sex condom use. Maybe you've heard of HIV/AIDS. It is most prevalent among Gay/bisexual black, white and hispanic males. Next highest risk group is heterosexual black females, followed by heterosexual black males.

I don't play with risk groups higher than myself and then undergo frequent, rigorous testing to prove my status. Heterosexual white females should be low risk. I take their word that they are not engaged in high risk practices. So my concern with the "straight" bisexual husbands is that it is improbable that he is using a condom with his wife presenting an unknown risk to me. Is that hard to understand?

Willoughby OH
Username hidden
(123 posts)
He does seem to have a homophobic fear of bi men... could it be he is one of the ones he proclaims?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
90% you say?? PLEASE tell me where you have gathered this information. The BS factor is starting to show.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I swear he reminds me of another pretentious poster.... think think think......

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I'm rather certain most of us here are capable of reading your posts, Mondieu, but you have gone out of your way to write in a pretentious manner and thus lost the interest of many. This forum is a discussion, not a treatise or op/ed column. Hence, a lot of members are uninterested in picking apart the overly verbose meanderings that you are deliberately employing in your attempt to make people quiver at your feet like inferiors.

Do some married women melt at such a person? I'm sure many do. If that brings you joy in your life, have at it.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19096 posts)
Sink me! Were my words obtuse?

On the subway some days ago, I'd been asked directions and at some point said, thereafter you must proceed... Whereupon a young woman who had been glaring at me angrily throughout my efforts leapt up, her head wagging in serpentine fashion declaring, you talk like you white!

Sadly, even they fail to comprehend. My prior thread comments have a Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level of 6.4 and Flesch Reading Ease of 73.9%; i.e., a sixth grader should have managed it.

I nourished on the intellectual teat of Wm. F. Buckley Jr, who described his own education of reading the literary classics as key to wielding the language like a well-honed rapier. He was likewise a Catholic opining often on the moral issues of God and Man.

No doubt, he too would find it passing strange this peculiar stance that those having sex outside their marriage assert a moral high ground as they have, wait for it: Their Spouse's Permission! These Swinging Moralists, shall we call them, seek to hold aloft this moral edict as though it were one of the Ten Commandments. Then they hurl abuse and display their refined disdain upon those they deem Cheaters. Surely most educated moralists would vomit at their gall.

I don't believe what I write; I live it. The phrase in my profile is clear: I don't care if you're married or single. I live my life beyond good and evil. My body yearns to give yours pleasure, not to moralize.

So say we all! Or we should. If we are not here to say that the moral scales of vanilla society have been found wanting, then what is the purpose? Sex is enjoyable and should be freely shared among consenting adults. Marriage has nothing to do with it pro or con. To suggest that it does is a mere artifice of those who wish to pretend that they have some vestige of control over their spouse. Believe me, you don't!

I find cheating wives to be far and away more passionate. Do you want a woman who pleads to swallow every load, wants to be on video, submits to have her virgin ass mastered and is ten times more likely to request being shared with friends then find a cheating wife. What is remarkable is that when asked does your husband know you're capable of this. They respond, he has no interest whatsoever.

And again the BIG LIE of these profiles is that 90% of the women listed as bi are not, and 90% of straight husbands are bi or bi-curious (I upped it in agreement with Joey1989). By finding the cheating wife, I don't have to deal with bi-curious men at all. I am down to 25% couples. Mainly I see unicorns and wives alone be they cheating or with permission.

Mon Dieu!

Willoughby OH
Username hidden
(123 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Start   351 to 360 of 407   End
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN