Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Start   341 to 350 of 407   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I get full panel HIV/STD tested monthly! "

Can someone explain this to me ? If you get tested on July 1st and we happen to play on July 12th how the hell does that "assure" me you do not have Aids or Crabs, Herpes or the Clap or any other contagious disease????? Am I to assume you've played with no one since being tested? Well of course not, you've been saving yourself just for me lol.The only thing those tests will tell you is if you have anything as of July 1st but for the next 30 days you are as vulnerable as the rest of us and still a total risk to every single person you play with. On the plus side I suppose by the 12th of July you might have really been exposed to or infected by what 20 /30 women? If you chose to not wear condoms that is your right but please do not think you bring any assurance of safety by professing you get tested monthly. How absurd to think that somehow makes you "cleaner" than the next gang bang wanna be king offering cream pies to the lonely married women of the world with husbands who don't want to play with them...............perhaps all their husbands are Bi or Gay too.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
On the cheating women/men idea:

When I was single, I did have sex with a couple married men. As a 19/20 year old it was probably more to prove something to myself, and also I was attracted to men I could not possibly have, nor would want to have if they were suddenly "free." My luck, in both instances (at 19/20 and again at 42), both of the cheating men ended up divorcing their wives. NO, not to be with me, I am not that narcissistic; they obviously had marital problems or they would not have been with me, but who would want a cheating husband for her own? I have no regrets in either circumstance, but I would not do the same now.

Mr has also been with cheating married woman/women(?) when he was single. It's not something we flaunt or brag about; it's simply the truth of our pasts.

There was one woman swinger who had a swing partner who was not her husband. She was VERY interested in Mr, but we just thought they were a couple. We met at a party. He had fun with her, but I passed on her partner, was not someone I was attracted to (he was pushy). At any rate, she become a bit obsessed with my husband. So, he had to cut all ties with her after we found out she was cheating on her husband. We both felt that we had no room in this experience for deception. bad karma, dishonesty, whatever you want to call it.

In the "Vanilla" world, though, people certainly do seek out married men and women. After we got married I told him to see if he notices more come ons than usual since he now wears a wedding ring, and I was right. They think it's "no strings," (that's what I was after when I single, I didn't want a relationship, I just wanted sex and fun), and also that there is no worry about someone who is married becoming clingy or cloying. Plus the whole challenge of it, maybe.

But they don't realize that the married cheater may INDEED become clingy and cloying, then where does that leave the person?

Gina, one of "us"

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
What is remarkable is that when asked does your husband know you're capable of this. They respond, he has no interest whatsoever."

Y'all may hate what he says, but I do agree with this. One of my best friends is in a marriage like this. She wants to do this and that, he does not want to do anything but watch tv and sleep. She is an affair in the making.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
hey there rdy, how feeling?

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
As a fabulous chick I know says....... * SNAP!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
this is like watching a high speed train wreck....

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
"I take their word that they are not engaged in high risk practices."

Such as having unprotected creampie-oriented sex with black guys they met off the internet?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20531 posts)
Okay! Okay! Just read my certs until I get back.

Mon Dieu!

Willoughby OH
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Every guy here'd love to be you, Gaston Even when taking your lumps There's no man in town as admired as you You're ev'ryone's favorite guy Ev'ryone's awed and inspired by you And it's not very hard to see why No one's slick as Gaston No one's quick as Gaston No one's neck's as incredibly thick as Gaston For there's no man in town half as manly Perfect, a pure paragon You can ask any Tom, Dick or Stanley And they'll tell you whose team they prefer to be on No one's been like Gaston A king pin like Gaston No one's got a swell cleft in his chin like Gaston As a specimen, yes, I'm intimidating My- what a guy, that Gaston Give five "hurrahs!" Give twelve "hip-hips!" Gaston is the best And the rest is all drips No one fights like Gaston Douses lights like Gaston In a wrestling match nobody bites like Gaston For there's no one as burly and brawny As you see I've got biceps to spare Not a bit of him's scraggly or scrawny (That's right!) And ev'ry last inch of me's covered with hair No one hits like Gaston Matches wits like Gaston In a spitting match nobody spits like Gaston I'm espcially good at expectorating (Ptooey!) Ten points for Gaston! When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs Ev'ry morning to help me get large And now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs So I'm roughly the size of a barge No one shoots like Gaston Makes those beauts like Gaston Then goes tromping around wearing boots like Gaston I use antlers in all of my decorating Say it again Who's a man among men? And then say it once more Who's the hero next door? Who's a super success? Don't you know? Can't you guess? Ask his fans and his five hangers-on There's just one guy in town who's got all of it down And his name's G-A-S- T - G-A-S-T - E - G-A-S-T-O - oh! GASTON!!!

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
He's pastor at the Church of Latter Day Homosexuals

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Start   341 to 350 of 407   End
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN