What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN : Swingers Discussion 20359410331
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhat do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Start   331 to 340 of 407   End
User Details are only visible to members.
AFR

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
This may come off as bragging but trust me it's not. I often wonder why I am able to meet and have sex with some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen but who wouldn't give me the time of day in a vanilla setting. In some ways, my ego is stroked but in others, it makes me wonder what it is that they see in me that says, "Sex: YES! Relationship: FUCK NO!"

And yes, I already know many of you think I'm a looser (sic)

lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Swinging has the opposite effect on my ego. Everyone here is already here to fuck. My ego is stroked when a woman didn't realize she wanted to fuck me until it was too late not to do it.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I'll preempt what he's probably going to repeat: he *mostly* plays with cheating married women. These women will not (likely) show up on his certs.

I think the thing we need to keep in mind in discussing this with him is: "We aren't the droids he's looking for". He goes largely for a different type of woman, but we're looking at it from the standpoint of swingers in sexually open (to whatever extent) relationships. We're comparing apples and oranges here.

What he's doing is an enormous exercise in ego gratification - from the cooing he inspires in women through the use of a good command of unusual manners of expression within the English language, to the submission he receives from them, to the thrill of doing all the dirty deeds with sneaky women unbeknownst to their clearly inferior husbands.

I won't lie - most of us here get ego gratification from what we do within swinging. But he's definitely taking a different path in achieving his.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
He's ex-Akron.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Maybe the models aren't on SLS so they cannot write certs? -h

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(952 posts)
I find it confusing that he would refer us to his certs. Are these (mostly couples) profiles those of cheating married women? They seem to be largely swingers. Perhaps he just wants us to read the praises of the female halves of couples who he has played with.

There is no point in attempting to debate Mon's skills between the sheets, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt he knows what he's doing. I don't see how that's relevant to what we were actually discussing with him.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
MonsDew, I accepted your invitation to check out your certs. I'm baffled. I had the impression from your prior posts that you play mostly with 30 year old swimsuit models. No disrespect to the ladies who gave you certs, but none of them fit the description.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
I think a couple of you are making unfair comparisons between MonDew and another pompous poster. I don't particularly care for the Dew's flowery, grandiloquent writing style, but at least it's fairly clear prose, with complete sentences and proper paragraphs and all that good stuff.  By comparison, the other poster's writing style is tortured, rambling and usually about as clear as mud. He also makes numerous grammatical and spelling errors, which the Dew rarely does. 

As for substance, I have read some outlandish things written by the Dew, but at least he has original thoughts. And whatever else you might say, he appears to be literate and of some intelligence. The other person is only a pseudo-erudite, from whom I have yet to read any thought of substance or originality. 

So I'll cut MonDew a little slack, while reserving the right to poke fun at both his flowery style and often untenable substance. 

p.s., I know that my calling him MonDew is a bit childish, but so is giving one's self a name that translates to "My God," which I simply refuse to use in addressing or referring to a dood. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Hi Rdy, glad you're feeling good enough to fret of being bored.

No cheating women or boredom for me today, it's my first full day back at work in Canada since my trip to the U.S.; much to do and plan. Sun is shining, we can use all the summer we can get up here.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2362 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Start   331 to 340 of 407   End
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN