What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN : Swingers Discussion 20359410311
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhat do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... More 
Start   311 to 320 of 410   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Greater societies mores (their moral values) say that the wrong is in the wife fucking outside of the marriage."

Yes, although more specifically, what they say is wrong is lying and sneaking around.

Fun most certainly does not need my permission; I am not a "leader" in these fora by consensus nor self-assumption. As for my umbrage; I'll call a doctor to have it looked at this afternoon.

I am absolutely not shocked at all that you have reduced your postings to boasting about your number of certs and insulting just about everyone. Are you able to fit a woman into a standard hotel room without your ego rendering the space impractically crowded?

You can believe what you want and do as you please, Mr. Mon, and this includes beating your chest in your efforts to have us cower at your feet as inferiors. I'm sure it's quite effective for lonely wives with beaten-down senses of self worth, seeking to feel validated by having you, but it's not going to go very far with us.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17546 posts)
Mons,

Actually I am here mostly for grins and giggles. I read your posts without fail.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10353 posts)
Ridiculous analogy.

Ridiculous assumptions about Mr Fun.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
On Cheaters

I believe that you are attempting to create an absurd self-serving morality. Let me try to make this point by means of an analogy.

A woman shoots a man in the head leaving a grapefruit-sized exit wound. He is dead! She then takes a dollar out of his pocket and races off.

You (here the collective Us!) shout in great alarm, "She stole his money! She stole his money!"

Greater societies mores (their moral values) say that the wrong is in the wife fucking outside of the marriage.

You have postulated the dollar bill (here the husband's permission) and are trying - at least until Nic at Night threw a monkeywrench in it - to give it greater weight than the murder.

I think your position is absurd.

Does anyone of you have the mental firepower to comment beyond calling each other homos?

Sadly, you probably don't.

Maple Heights OH

Username hidden
(121 posts)
Fun,

You have 3 certs! And possibly 3 action galleries maybe of different women. You're white and a devout safe sex guy if I recall. You've been on this site over a year. So whereas, I am agonizing as fewer than 5% will write certs acknowledging BBC bareback anal; your certs probably more closely describe your number of encounters. Yet, all I see in abundance from you is flab and forum posts.

So are you just here for shits and grins with friends. Or do women just find you lame?

I will say I was impressed that you seem capable of sustaining a thought long enough to make a paragraph. Although your group leader, VABeach, may take umbrage. Did you get permission?

I'll give your critique of me all the credence that it deserves.

So THEM, I find Fun to be lame. Is Nic At Night the great white hope?

Mon Dieu!

Maple Heights OH

Username hidden
(121 posts)
hahahaha bs is fucking awesome

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
InvisibleFunTimes

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Akron- Generally, you fly under the radar.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3755 posts)
G'EVENING, OlivetteFunTimes.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10353 posts)
Lonely night here. Thanks for noticing me.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... More 
Start   311 to 320 of 410   End
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN