What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN : Swingers Discussion 2035941031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhat do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 407   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Not many things are as humorous as listening to one who thinks they know so much but in actuality knows so little. Of course we are not so foolish as to believe there are those that might not think the same of us in certain situations, if not all. There are some intelligent wonderful people in this thread and we so love hearing your thoughts on the subject. Thanks for sharing.

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(29 posts)
pirategirl if you ask him I'm sure he will tell you that you know nothing about relationships to. You have to remember that you're dealing with the "expert" on anything you want to talk about. Just bring something up and he's "been there done that". Like you and trooper we have the kind of relationship I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. I'm sure there are a lot of couples like us.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
Now your just being insulting Racer. My spouse who is my total soul mate is not old in my eyes. You might see the difference in our ages as him trying to keep a younger woman happy. He makes me happy, just by being him. We have been through a hell of a lot together with ill parents, the loss of a parent, money issues galore, etc so on. We got thru it together because when we are together nothing else matters we are each others rock. Many, both vanilla and swinger have told us they admire our closeness and total devotion, including some of the SM's. They know they will never steal me from him.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17547 posts)
usually when a person starts loosing the debate on a topic that he truly doesn't understand or can't do they start name calling bashing ect much like small kids do when they get into a argument. Just because it can't work for him it means its totally wrong for anyone else to do' If you look at any topic posted on here that he doesn't agree with you will see the pattern. We usually just skip his one sided post for that reason because it doesn't really add anything to the topic except "I'm right and you're wrong"

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
The general population doesn't understand what we swingers do because they don't "need" to fuck other people, as they often put it.

I don't "need" to fuck other people women. I like to, but I don't "need" to. But the public doesn't understand this distinction.

So someone who does a separate date "needs" to do so?

How can swingers - who are supposed to understand this distinction - not be able to comprehend that for some people this works perfectly fine????

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18807 posts)
"What you are missing in your spouse, you need to find somewhere else. Hey, it's not a "evil thing" if your cool with it, but going on single dates is not healthy for your relationship, just like being fat is not good for your overall health. "

Gee... pretty much all of the population would say the same thing about being a swinger and going on couples dates. Obviously your wife doesn't do it for you and you don't have a healthy relationship... right? You must be missing something in your spouse.

East Greenville PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
Oh I get it alright! Bottom line is: When you are a couple and you date separately........ What you are missing in your spouse, you need to find somewhere else. Hey, it's not a "evil thing" if your cool with it, but going on single dates is not healthy for your relationship, just like being fat is not good for your overall health.

When you are a couple and date separately, you have what I call a "shopping mall" type relationship. You may love store Park Belk, BUT YOUR girl or guy simply does not have the products of a Spencer gift novelty store............AND perhaps your Novelty shop girl/guy simply would never fit in at the church, family social or country club, so this is why you stay married with your husband or wife.

Couples who go on single dates are simply playing the field until the "THE ONE" comes along. By the way, no one is ever really single, unless they really are a loser. Anyway, never forget, dating UN-MARRIED single males/females is far more DANGEROUS, they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. On the other hand MARRIED singles cheating or not are not likely to bust up their own marriage AND yours for the two of you to become a full time couple.

When or IF you find "The One", your Soul Mate, YOU WILL KNOW IT! You and this person will totally complete each other. Hey, it's a a rare thing. It's rare to be multi-millionaire too. Most people just make do.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Old guys are always making concessions to attract younger ladies. They have too, just to compete in the market place. It's usually money and or an easy lavish lifestyle to attract a WIFE, perhaps PUT HER IN one of his business that he owns or has financed. In the Sex Lifestyle...........money don't mean shit, nada, nothing...........Looks and pure FUN rule the day. This is the law. Old guys know it, they can NOT compete in the sexual market place against young lions. When it comes to the sexual market place........Old Guys........just like the old lion............will share his pride with the young strong lions..........just in order to keep a little bit (wifey) of the pride hanging around him. This is why many old guys on the SLS site hang their wife's pictures (only) out there..........AS BAIT...... to hopefully attract a male............and maybe that male will convince his girl to fuck him. That's his hope, # 1 to keep a wife who is young..........and # 2 for her (by her servicing another male) to attract another girl for him. This is no secret it's obvious to everyone.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(313 posts)
thanks blue, but he has been a playmate for 9 months. He just wasn't feeling well. Finding guys I like is like looking for a needle in a haystack. My husband has set the bar high ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17547 posts)
pirategirl sorry to hear that your friend didn't work out but as you know there isn't a shortage of guys out there its just a matter of finding the right guy. Keep having fun and don't worry about what the forum police have to say.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 407   End
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN