What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN : Swingers Discussion 2035941021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhat do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 407   End
User Details are only visible to members.
rdy2: I can understand why someone can sympathize with a women stuck in a loveless relationship. But that has nothing to do with the lifestyle. That is just people looking to find someone else to fulfill a need they can't get from their current relationship, because their partner doesn't do it for them (for whatever the reason). But that's not a "swinger". That's someone unhappy with what they are "stuck" in and look elsewhere. If it is without knowledge of the partner, it simply is cheating.

If they tell their partner they want to have sex with others, and their partner says, "sure", OK, then that *is* part of the lifestyle, and is fine. If for some reason I can no longer perform, or don't want to, I would be fine in telling my wife to look elsewhere for her own enjoyment. Maybe I can come and watch, or she can take videos and I can watch later :-)

My point is, the lifestyle is about agreement with your partner on what extra sexual activity you can go to. Going outside that agreement is not the lifestyle but cheating, and that's where marriages fail.

Endwell NY
Username hidden
(54 posts)
I have begun to soften my position on woman that are in a Love Avoidant relationship. Most do not want to change their status for several reasons. Any relationship requires trust and communications, but sometimes it just not possible. And, all can't just jump up and scream divorce. It seems to me a great deal of time and effort should be used to set up an alternate relationship and all the pitfalls that could happen.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
aalswell we are same as you 2 we only play in same room and always try to play in 1 big bed. Its so much more fun being able to like you said be getting a bj from the other wife while kissing my wife as shes getting it from the other hubby. The only way we play. But all have their own likes and dislikes.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4928 posts)
I can see where Racer got his opinion. We have met several couples at parties that do the separate room swinging, and we think to ourselves "these people are not really a couple". That is, they have little in common, seem to enjoy their time away from each other than with each other. There was a group of couples like this, and it was really hard to figure out who was with who, as we didn't see a true connection with any two people.

But we have met a couple that do the separate room activities that were very much a couple. But that is usually the diamond in the rough.

I guess it comes down to what fantasies your are fulfilling. I (the male half), have no interest in going off alone with another women to have sex with them. I find that to be no different than having sex with my own wonderful wife. But what I can't do with just my wife is to have sex with multiple women at the same time :-) I love group activities. I love making out with my wife while she's having sex with another guy and having a blow job from another women. Not only do we not like separate rooms, we don't like separate beds. Sex is so much more fun when everyone is on one bed.

This is what my wife and I love about the lifestyle. Different ways we can interact with each other. The separate room thing just isn't what we are looking for because honestly, we find it boring.

But we also understand, this is our preference. To each their own, we judge no one on there preference. But as for the topic of the thread, the one thing we truly dislike, in lack of communication. Lying to your SO is not what this lifestyle is about. The lifestyle is about being even more honest with your partner. Since we started swinging, we have been so much more honest with our desires than ever before.

Endwell NY
Username hidden
(54 posts)
I can accept that Vabeach. Good point.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(335 posts)
Here's my general beef with your argument Racer...

A lot of what you say is true in general senses. The problem is that you speak about everything as if it is some kind of iron clad rule, and you reinforce it with statements like "this is the LAW".

By indicating that you believe that everyone is (or should be) exactly the same you are indicating you have a "my way or the highway" attitude with regards to swinging, and it's hard to discuss anything with someone like that.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19434 posts)
Racer, what you seem to be failing to realize is that separate dating doesn't mean it's not a shared experience. Just because you've seen failures of this sort doesn't mean all relationships that allow separate dating fail. Hell, if that's the case everyone on here is doomed because, to the vanilla world, "all swinger relationships fail". Clearly both of those statements are absurd absolutes. Why don't you understand that?

As for cheating, if it's unknown to the spouse, it's cheating. I don't abide cheating and won't date or sleep with someone I know is doing so. Doesn't matter whether it's a man or a woman, your primary partner has to know about our activities (at least that they are occurring if not the specific details) or we have no activities.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Hey VAbeach, and Everyone else. I really enjoy bourbon (Bulliet Bourbon) one day per week, BUT I do not understand ALCOHOLISM, not a healthy choice. Sometimes people immersed in a particular activity, Swinging, sports, work etc. can not see the forest for the trees until the shit hits the fan. I've seen it a million times. Same old story. Relationships are undermined a little at a time. Man, I realise everybody is different............for sure. But their are common things that I have seen that usually cause relationships to end and separate dating is one of them that I have observed. A relationship is based on a lifetime of SHARED EXPERIENCES.

This a general statement: Older guys in general probably on their 3rd marriage and with a girl 20 years younger "The Trophy" wife................well that's and OLD STORY. Been played out a million times. They got rid of the "Workhorse" 1st wife who actually suffered to help get the Husband status and $$$$, but they get ditched as soon as the husband starts getting a little free time to go screw around with something younger. The younger divorced girl latches on for the security $$$$ to help raise her kids...........Old story and not an honorable one.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(335 posts)
Racer, you have NO IDEA how off base you are in your "assessment" of T&PG and their dynamic.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN ? Wellll, I don't like them, I dont trust them. I don't know what the rest of conversations are about but as far as CHEATING is concerned, We are not interested in knowing you.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(494 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 407   End
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN