Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 407   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Haha. As usual. Just keep insulting and no one will notice you have no defense.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5338 posts)
No actually I thought you'd decided to let by gones by by gones and thus when I saw humor in your comment I didn't hesitate to remark about it. Obviously your comment was funny but I suppose it's only funny to you had one of your 3 friends laughed about it . Don't blame me if you suddenly felt "gay" . I'm not the man who wants his turn in the saddle. For the record it didn't occur to me you were gay merely that you hadn't given a thought to how that comment "sounded" but what do I know clearly there is some insecurity there or you'd not react to an innocent comment like that. As I said sorry you can't take a joke. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
This is hilarious. You "targeted" me yesterday making a joke about being gay because you hate me. Then you go to another forum and preach a sermon about "bad people" who go around starting fights. And when I point out your hypocrisy, you acuse me of targeting people.

Nice.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5338 posts)
May I have your attention please ANOTHER TARGET HAS BEEN LOCATED you may all rest easy as today was not YOUR day....better luck tomorrow folks , rest easy he will get to your name soon . This has been a public service announcement now back to you're regularly scheduled meltdown.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Oh ok. I got it. No right or wrong in anything people write in the forums.

Couldn't disagree more, but Ok.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5338 posts)
Christ, SS. I am talking about the forums. I am not going to compare apples to oranges.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18003 posts)
I don't "assume" the worst of you, I merely saw what you tried to pull here, saw right through it, and disliked how you tried to weasel your way out of it.

I try to align myself with people that act honorably, that prefer to be direct, and most importantly answer questions directly and not try to side-step them by attempting to draw attention elsewhere when they feel uncomfortable.

When I decide to get involved between two waring friends, it is never to talk down to them or to tell them that they are wrong, I get involved because it bothers me to see two of my friends in such a situation, therefore, I'm involving myself to help them resolve the issue, not to scold them, not to shame them, not to humiliate them. I listen to both, and most importantly, when I speak, I speak facts, the truth, I try to get down to what caused the conflict, because I KNOW that if one of them feels that they were wronged, and justice isn't meted out fairly, a resolution wont be found, and I'll be the one shunned. It is a genuine shame that you are refusing to acknowledge this truth.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
Somebody spent a lot of time playing in right field only in the final inning of the game.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Carrie, what if the world we lived in accept the idea that your actions or words were only wrong if you felt they were wrong? no one gets to say anything is wrong. no city governments. no state laws. no federal laws. what kind of world would this be if everyone got to decide for themselves what is right or wrong for them?

i'll tell what it would be like. you would jump out of your car and trade a few comments with those young boys who were talking trash. they'd step to you to talk a little more. if that situation gets out of control, and believe me, it happens every day, and those boys attack you, should they be allowed to justify their actions against you by simply saying they saw nothing wrong with their own actions.

trying to live in a world where everyone gets to decide what is right or wrong for themselves doesn't work. that's why we have laws. want to say it's different because it's only words? what about when the coach tells your kid he cannot go into the game because he is the worst player on the team. you confront the coach and he says, "there's nothing mean about it because it is the truth." still no problem?

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5338 posts)
** We must always recount all parts of every disagreement and play the who started it game? And compare who's nastiness was nastiest? **

The world would be nice if people would do what we wanted them to D, especially if they did it for the reasons we wanted them to do it. But it doesn't work that way. :)

"Oh please. It seems what you are saying is that the poor forum readers cannot observe/read/think/ Understand for themselves. They must have every bit explained. Not only explained and pointed out to them, but done in a way that pleases you, that soothes your sense of "fairness". "

No, I'm saying that you're lying. And the look, something shiny over there isn't working on those of us who prefer an honest and logical exchange. I understand that you'd rather not have that kind of an exchange as evidenced right here in this thread. Since you clearly feel uncomfortable with such, feel free to continue not answering questions, please feel free to try to detract people by deflecting, you're on your own however, well, you and those who enjoy engaging in such low dishonest tactics.

**And thus far, I have no worries that my post is deceitful or dishonest. **

Well sheesh, that's obvious, you didn't need to restate it over and again.

**Everyone here saw what happened**

Oh indeed :). I'm satisfied with the knowledge that those that *count* have seen it.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 407   End
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN