What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN : Swingers Discussion 20359410161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhat do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 407   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks, Frank. That's what I thought you meant. :-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8892 posts)
this is like the thread that won't die ....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Why would a single guy in the LS have a problem with mfm? I suppose some may, but wouldn't it seem that wound be a very small group?

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5046 posts)
"Most of the single women here are attached to a male execpt for a few and from my point of view if I have any inkling that she could be cheating then I don't want anything to do with her unless she brings here husband for a MFM."

Frank, do you mean you would want nothing to do with a woman who cheats when she is by herself, but if she brings her husband along for a MFM it would be okay?

I'm really not trying to pick on you for anything, just trying to understand another perspective.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8892 posts)
"Mrs, Sav. That's never stopped him (NAN) from jumping in with his hit and run tatics and then calling for bygones to be bygones after attacking someone. But maybe you were not involved to any degree back when NAN would hit and run. "

That may or may not be true, I haven't witnessed it. He seems perfectly willing to stand still and fight his battles. In any event it appears for all intents and purposes that you want to take over the role of hit and run, as I said he hasn't been participating in this topic so I suggest if you chose to have a battle with him you do it in a topic he is activity participating in, to do it here is rather petty . Of course that is merely a suggestion and my humble opinion.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5434 posts)
I find it impossible to forgive anyone who has never offered an apology and there are no bygones in my book unless a person is sincerely sorry and to borrow the phrase "changes their spots".

If someone expects want unconditional forgiveness go to church .

Not quite sure why NICs name had to brought to this conversation at all, seems pointless petty seeing he hasn't been posting in this topic . I really don't understand why you felt the need to do so.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5434 posts)
careful you two. i'm looking for another target you know. LOL

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5046 posts)
"Wah wah woh wah wah". said my hand

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5434 posts)
Oh let's get that one to the "best quotes" thread quickly. Oh, never mind. One of your gang will do that for you. I have no reason to continue this discussion with you. I've said all that needed to be said, and you have responded the only way you know how.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5046 posts)
One only needs a defense when an offense is real.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5434 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 407   End
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN