What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN : Swingers Discussion 2035941011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhat do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 407   End
User Details are only visible to members.
How is it that you seem to make every thread about you, Racer? Looks are a very small fraction of what makes people attractive.

As has already been said, you may be a really nice couple but, personally, I'd never bother finding out unless it was by accident. Your posts here imply you're too self-centered to bother wasting time on, and it seems like you take no personal responsibility in your own behavior.

If it's behind someone's back, it's cheating, no matter what the reason for it.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Ah Racer, after that soft blow off, you'd be better served by ignoring the X-girlfriend who thinks she has found her "SoulMate." If it is unavoidable and you encounter her in passing within your community, ugh....I would try to pass on by her with nothing more than a cursory glance in her direction...if that, and certainly no attempts at conversation. {I might be a tad bit cold when I am truly pissed off or my feelings are really hurt though, that's me} Believe me, it takes much less brain power and effort to ignore somebody than it does to think of witty come-backs that might provide a temporary moment of satisfaction. If she changes her mind, let her be the one to seek you out. Then you and J make decisions based on your feelings about her at that time.

Shelly;)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3717 posts)
First impressions...Hmmmm

You probably are a standup couple, I sure as hell don't know you and have no room to challenge your character or intent, however.. (Drum Roll)

When you post "here", you encompass the description of a absolute, self centered, ego maniacal "dick". That observation is just from your interactions with others. You don't have to agree, because I'm not debating you.

Again... I do not know you, I saw your responses and hoped to shed some light on why you get the responses you seem to elicit on purpose, yet want us to believe you don't own them and are the victim of a big misunderstanding.

You have to understand this much at a minimum on any swing site forum. You race in like a bull in a china shop, you will get the appropriate response, which you are getting. There are many of swingers here that have seen what "you" have to offer, hundreds of times, so you aren't the first or the best, nor will you be the last.

Basically, you're special to yourself, but not to everyone else. Most will decide whether you're worth the effort based on what you say when you open our mouth, not to be fooled by a shiny well maintained exterior. Good for you taking care of your exterior. If that's all you want to offer, who cares what anyone else thinks, to include some guy (me) on a swing site that you'll never even accidentally run into, anywhere.

Just because you can be a dick doesn't mean you need to be one. ;)

All the best and happy swinging!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
Y'all are much to hard on Racer. We are nice people. In fact, if you met us in person you would think we just stepped right out of the movie Gone With Wind. The epitome of manners, style and good taste. Humble! We have had our asses handed to us hundreds of times! (There lies the secret to Unicorn hookups). In fact Saturday nite our Ex-girlfriend singer/entertainer (that we still love) gave us the soft "blow-off". We were not quick enough with a great comeback. A little rusty we are. The EX. being an entertainer keeps her socially razor sharp. But...... We always learn from social rejection. Hurt our feelings of course. But it shed a little different light (wisdom) on Social Dynamics. What did it cost us? A little bit of Pride, that's all. Losing Pride always hurts some, but you gain wisdom instead. We always come back to the "Arena" no matter how bad we got beat last time. (That's the key to success in the lifestyle and in life!) It comes to not only having a great product, but knowing how to sell your product that makes the difference! Gee whiz, when I post in this forum, sometimes I feel like Eric Clapton playing guitar on the STREET! Just not appreciated.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
racer, you're acting very rude and arrogant.

Yes, people should take care of themselves, but a nice physique is NOT the "be all/end all". An asshole in a nice body is still an asshole at the end of the day.

And a cheater is still a cheater at the end of the day. If you know someone is cheating and you choose to play with them, you are an enabler. If it were murder instead of cheating, you would go down as an accomplice.

As to your other claim, until very recently, I was single to the very letter of the word, not owing a thing to anyone, NO ONE laid any claim to me in amy way shape or form. As of very recently, technically I still am a SF, but I have chosen to reserve myself for someone specific. It is my choice, and one I an happy to make.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
Racer, if you think us sub-standard folk aren't capable of landing the same kind of fish you guys land, you're clueless.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20209 posts)
There is no such thing as a good looking girl or guy who is single. Every single girl who is considered a hottie by the majority of people, has at least one dude hanging around if not 5 or 6 plus 3 or 4 women who think they "own" her or a piece of her. AND EVERY ONE OF THOSE GUYS AND GIRLS think that person is cheating on them if they get with someone else!!!

If you want the same kind of desirability.........then get your sorry ass in the gym on a consistent basis!!! It's no secret. Every fat bastard hits the gym when they first get a divorce, find a spouse and then get comfortable (fat) again. Rinse and Repeat. Straight up...........if a girl gets with us..............we simply don't care what her personal situation is. It does not have anything to do with us, if she is cheating or not. This is the view of 99% of the population. Y'all are delusional ! She gonna get it from somebody, might as well be with one the VERY TOP Playa's in the GAME TODAY!! RacerX9!! Trust me, we are nice people who think this way..............can't imagine anyone giving a shit if someone is married or not, IT'S GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH US. It's her doings.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
You are preaching to the choir ! Cheating is cheating, but it is any "swinging" couple's or single's decision as to whether they will or will not play with a "cheater". If you don't want to play with "cheaters" or other "swingers" who play with cheaters, then DON'T ! It is quite arrogant, self-righteous and close-minded for any "swinger" to judge or condemn "cheaters" or those "swingers" who are not opposed to playing with "cheaters".

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(259 posts)
Swinging is consensual, open and honest.

Cheating is sneaky, underhanded, and based on lies.

The two do not resemble each other.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20209 posts)
well-stated, allswell

I'm sure many can empathize with anyone who feels "trapped" in a situation like that, BUT it is still cheating if their partner doesn't know/consent.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 407   End
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN