What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN : Swingers Discussion 203594101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhat do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
Created by: Scandle
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is meant as a companion thread to the Cheating Men posts, where a lot of people have clearly defined what they think of men who cheat and cheaters in general. Is your opinion different regarding women who cheat, or do you hold them to the same standard as men who stray?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 407   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've idealized in my mind ongoing, potentially lifelong relationships, steeped in mutual respect, with multiple partners, all based on defined commitments of some degree, though generally made with great circumspection.

Where I depart from the typical paradigms of polyamory is in rejecting the notion that any one of these relationships need or should be identified as the primary one. It works for some, but is neither necessary or always healthy.

It is a given that everyone wants to feel special and loved. Shouldn't that be enough? Among committed couples, exclusive or not, common is the premise that each must consider the other "most" special. But does any free, independent person really need someone else to love them "the most of all?"

It could be argued that such a need is really an expression of arrogance. Or insecurity.

As for my view of the unicorn ideal, I'd have no more interest in a partner who insisted on emotional primacy over another than I'd have in a partner who would cede that primacy to another. I like the level playing field.

Life does get pretty complicated around the holidays, though.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
"border"

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10693 posts)
Hey thanks Bkrbi. I'm gone 3 weeks of every month for last 3 years almost. Saw Janet only 90 days last year including vacation and partial days. Work at a coal facility deep , ,deep in the mountains near the Virginia / Kentucky boarder. I'm a supervisor (dad is one of the owners, brother Plant Manager) and yesterday this coal furnace had to be repaired, I'm like fuck me, everyone is looking at my ass to do something...........I'm like fuck this , but go get my suit on, say my prayers, text Janet and climb up on this flame blazing Kiln (large furnace). Up there for an hour with 2,000 degree temps and flames were just freaking all over me. Really scary shit. I knew what to do, but really Freaking dangerous work, they were throwing fire proof brick and insulation up to me to repair it. Got it done, it had to be done, no turning off that inferno. I'm headed back Charleston for good, no later than Jan. 1. Gonna pass up on a fortune I guess, but I'm a salesman not a hard core plant foreman and freaking miss my wife terribly.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(316 posts)
Wish you luck with your travel plights, Racer. I know how that goes.

My wife and I both would prefer I travel less than I do but, luckily, it isn't really all that often any more. I travel occasionally, but not as regularly as I used to be away.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Bkrbi, funny, I know, I talk to myself all the time. If you talk to yourself you are considered crazy, but if you sing to yourself you are considered happy and pleasant. Go figure. I was just lonely this weekend. The job takes me away from Janet for too many days at a time. I hope to change situation soon. I pray about it nightly.

Ms. Uriah, you are an Angel with an Edge! Cool. My compliments to Mr. Uriah!

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(316 posts)
Racer....I don't think you & Mrs. Racer have to worry about being labeled part of the 3some known as bland, boring and dull.

This forum is for public airing of one's opinions and thoughts. It would be a VERY bland, boring and dull forum around here if we were all cookie-cutter swingers with the exact same thoughts. Sometimes it would be nice if it were less like a nursery school playground though, that's another thread though.

As far as what other random swingers might think of me or say about me because of who I associate or communicate with or interact with in this forum, other sites or anywhere else.....it's really nobody's business other than mine and my partner. Outside of his, I don't give $.02 or a flying fuck for what strangers think of me. If they disagree, they can ignore or block, just like I do when I want to improve my forum experience.

Shelly {Ms.Uriah}

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3326 posts)
Wow, Racer. Now you're just having a conversation with yourself...

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Y'all simply do NOT understand. School is in session!

I am a good guy, NOT a Nice guy! Nice guy equals Bland, Forgettable and Replaceable! I (we) would rather be called a dick, bitch or assholes. In fact a NICE GUY is the worst thing in the world to be called in the GAME!

If your totally single................then you either have a ZERO or extremely low dating rating or you are just going through a period where you are just Anti - social and NOT in the GAME. Of course YOU may think you are single, but there is probably a few folks who you are dating that would think otherwise.

Man if you don't think that you are NOT the BEST thing in the game today, then you better damn well start trying to do what it takes to become the best and being a NICE guy ain't it!

Trust me, RacerX9 can work a room BETTER than we can work a SLS forum thread. Because we are interesting, entertaining and not afraid to tell the TRUTH.

We meet sooooo many people who just don't have a clue mentally or physically about how to play the game. Here is an analogy. Ask an adult to draw some people on a sheet of paper. Hell bells they draw like a bunch of 6th graders.............WHY? because they STOPPED drawing when they were in the 6th grade! Same goes for trying to pick up the single ladies, they have the skills of a 20 year old............why?? because after they got married, got into a routine of having babies and stuff like that. They don't know jack about how the game works.

We have been successful because we do not let rejection stop us! Been with probably 250 different women in one form or another in the last 20 years. TOO MANY. Up to our Eye balls with it. Enough! Just love these novice playa's wanting a steady girlfriend relationship. Good luck on that. But that's what we have come to wanting. But you gotta kiss a lot of frogs to find that Princess girlfriend. But 250 more........Gee Whiz..............fucking no way. Gotta use a different angle, I guess. That's why we started posting in the first place last year, to find some new ideas. Some freakin' answers and I gotta admit y'all in general on this forum are smarter than the average clowns out there for sure. I have been secretly impressed by y'all many times. Good nite.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(316 posts)
The Racer responds:

Thank you all for replying. Actually you were nice, all things considered. In this Lifestyle, you gotta be able to take the compliments as well as the complaints. Seems like we get our share of both, for some reason. Ms. Uriah, You are a Brilliant Lady. There has only been one who through the months who has been willing to RISK SLS Forum ridicule to help see beneath the mask of the Racer! You look deeper then just the surface. You always place a First Aid bandage around our open wound, our hearts. Thank you.

A prospective customer WILL ALWAYS tell you how to sell them............A lady will always tell you how to pick them up...........a troubled soul will always tell you how to heal them, ****if you listen****.

Sometimes I feel as though we have "a battered wife syndrome". It's like, with the EX ...... fighting her or loving her.........we always felt something deep down and raw, REAL emotion and that is probably most rare thing in this Lifestyle. It always gave us AND her plenty to think about for a couple of weeks. We never felt that way with anyone else..........and it was damn interesting. I don't see that kind of relationship ever happening again. We are in limbo now and have been for the better part of a year. Sure we still occasionally have sex with strangers, but when we take a long look "down that Lifestyle Road", all we see is more NSA No Emotion sex with women who are just not as advanced mentally or physically as we are. Perhaps it's time to hang up the trusty strap-on and condoms and call it a day. Early last Sunday morning walking on the beach..........we talked about our lifestyle experiences and we really would just rather walk on the beach with another girl and get to know her verses sex,,.........like a regular date, like we had sometimes with the EX. We are open to a regular relationship! Currently writing a book to show couples how to pickup single girls. Have about 400 pages of typed scribble right now. Picking up girls for sex is not an issue for us, BUT ****actually getting a girl who would be willing to risk being seen with us****............out on a date, now that is a great challenge. Where are we gonna pick up a girl who does not want to just use us for sex?? At church? Single mom's at a PTA meeting or Little league games?? We have no kids,..........so really we don't associate with others unless we are partying. We used to have HIGH IMPACT social jobs, ie. Pure Sales jobs. Met hundreds of new people each week, but not know. That was KEY in networking with the single ladies. Any way thanks for listening, Take care.

Most Respectfully Yours, Your Most Obedient Servant, RacerX9

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(316 posts)
In a way, Racer is no different than anyone who responded in the "how good looking you are" thread and described themselves as hot, attractive, even if claiming that others described them as such. Only difference is that, Racer states it with conviction.

As to shitty character traits, or personality, you can be the kindest nicest, gentlest, and most caring soul on earth, if you don't have what it takes in the physical arena to turn me on, I assure you, it ain't happening!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 407   End
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN