Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 407   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ms. Sav. Very well said. I agree completely. If trust is broken in a relationship.............Especially for those in the lifestyle.........well the relationship is over. Of course, 90% of ALL relationships do not last and were never met to last a lifetime anyways. Finding a Lifetime Romance is a nice thought, but rarely happens. Just saying.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
SW I am sorry you're struggling but am glad you are stepping back a bit. Swinging is wonderful but it can also hurt a relationship if you're not on the same page. I'm the last one naked at any party and often the only women left dressed. That's just me. If I'm not seriously into playing, especially in a group setting I am not going to expose myself like a dinner buffet for the whole restaurant. I'm also simply not an exhibitionist. Thankfully Mr Sav are on the same page, I would have huge issues with him trying to talk me into things I'm not comfortable with and it would trouble me if I didn't want to do the things that made him happy (doesn't mean I'd do them...Im selfish like that lol) . If I offended you by my response I am sorry it truly wasn't my intend , I simply disagreed. Clearly there was more to the story and why you felt that way. I wish you happiness and balance.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I'm not quite sure what you are saying but if it you are saying is the temptation to cheat or break rules a couple has decided on is easier for swingers I disagree. I believe the LS makes it easier to opening fulfill your desires and if you don't have enough respect for your partner to adhere to the rules established within swinging outside of a swing relationship you'd still be lacking respect for your partner. I would never do anything to break the trust and respect Mr Sav has for me. In fact I think because we swing that trust element is all the more important. I'm not going to cross any line that jeopardizes my relationship.

You mention that to refrain from eating cookies one should avoid the bakery. Potential sex partners to cheat with are everywhere. At your work, the grocery store and in your neighbors back yard. Either you are the type of person who disrespects his/her partner of you aren't. You can not live in a bubble to be immune from temptation. I would rather say my partner has had every opportunity to cheat and chose not to than to say he doesn't have the opportunity and therefore would never cheat.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
for those who saw my quickly deleted post it said having sex with other parents...somehow that sounded rather odd.......LOL

auto correct can't even be blamed, merely a typo lol

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Bobby, Cheating is having sex with someone behind your partners back without their consent. Swinging is having sex with other partners with the full knowledge/encouragement of your partner.

If I said Bobby would you like a cookie, I want you to have a cookie If I said Bobby don't you dare eat the cookies they're very special to me and you eat the cookies anyway when I wasn't looking, You rob me of my trust in you.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Cheating? how is possible? you guys have group sex,with single m or f ,treesome........what is cheatih then?

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1168 posts)
Been there, done that....looking the other way, that is. I was actually having an affair with an older MILF Italian Professional female RIGHT BEFORE I got into the lifestyle. It was more Naive and pitying her position than looking away. We ejoyed eachothers company, had great sex, blah blah blah. But I just couldn't take it anymore. The random bootycalls when I already had previous plans that same night as I'm about to exit out of the door, Backing out at THE LAST MINUTE AS I'M ON MY WAY, because she can't get away from the hubby, or something with the kids, constantly ignoring my texts because she didn't want to seem too suspicious, and just fearing that her husband would burst in the door with a weapon, and I'll be turning in my grave when my friends and family hears about this scandal of how I was killed. Too many crazies out there. So I thought, "why be the other guy and sneak around, when I could just go to consenting couples without the bullshit?" No offense to those swingers who look away, but I really don't think women should let the cheating females get away from that, just like we don't let the guys get away with it. I mean, my god, they can at least separate, it's still bad, but not as bad and ugly as divorce.

Alloway NJ
Username hidden
(75 posts)
Cheating is cheating, whether the wife or husband. We just don't like that negative energy around us, or the common saying "Birds of a feather flock together." I don't want to be associated with cheaters. It broke my heart, but I had to dump a friend years ago because I found out she was using me to babysit her kids while she cheated on her husband. NOT COOL!

Like many people have said, we're in this lifestyle as open and honest sexual creatures. If they're cheating on their spouse, they don't have respect, for the promise they made to their spouse OR for themselves. If they don't respect themselves, then who's to say they respect themselves enough to use a condom to prevent diseases!?

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Well our point was not judgement but to point out the flaw in others choices, when they flame the peanut butter, but will grab that jelly for the sandwich. But then we are supposed to believe your credibility?

And everyone can do without more drama.

Appleton WI
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Cheating is cheating. Don't want to be a part of that s***....

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(178 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 407   End
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN