What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN : Swingers Discussion 2035941061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhat do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 407   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Good point VABeach.............that's why you are a Saint.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(352 posts)
THEN, the next thing you know the cheating girl that you get with........starts playing and only will play as a couple...........NOT with her husband/ long term relationship guy ........BUT........her new "swinging guy"...............I'm telling ya..........a good relationship consist of a lifetime of SHARED EXPERIENCES, not separate ones. It's simply OVER if you start have separate experiences, sexual or otherwise.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(352 posts)
I certainly understand your point about how it's not up to me to right their ship. However, I will not assist them in sinking it further. I want no part of what they're doing.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19818 posts)
Man, MOST relationships ain't worth a damn. Spend anytime in this Lifestyle...............you KNOW it is true. Put this in the BOOK, write it in stone! If you go on complete separate dates from one another.............your relationship is O-V-E-R! That is if you ever had one to begin with.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(352 posts)
We have had girls come to the house................and ..........then explain their relationship situation.............We are like OK....................what are we suppose to do.........tell them to leave. Nope. Man, their relationship is OVER already. Trust me, we don't go out of the way to fuck a neighbor's wife, though have been offered, declined.....................Golden Rule: You don't shit where you eat................and you don't fish off the company pier either. If a girl tells us they love a guy and have a good relationship...............we are not gonna fuck her..................although she would not be there cheating if she did have one.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(352 posts)
I don't like people who cheat.

I also don't like people who look the other way when confronted with a cheater.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19818 posts)
People, straight up! If a person does not care for their relationship/marriage............then why should you?? We do not. Only girls that we would not get with are my buddies girl/wife. No way, "Bro's before Ho's" I say!!

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(352 posts)
We've resisted the temptation and probably will continue to do so..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8077 posts)
Vabeach.................You are a Saint.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(352 posts)
Love the discourse here! How great is this life that we share? Please understand that we are not trying to convince anyone to believe or think like we do. We just found a topic that seemed interesting and chunked our $.02 in....BIG SMILE! It's who and how we are and we love it! We also love the diversity of the folk among the SLS Nation, what a great and interesting lot. Thanks for letting us in. We enjoy and learn from each of you here. I stand by my assertion that my precious lady could never "Cheat" on me but on the other hand, that is not a reciprocal reality in our world and is, of course, a topic for another thread. Suffice it to say that cheating "Can Be" difficult to define universally in the realm of personal relationships. We found this Wikipedia definition (or not) very interesting; "The definition of the constitution of cheating varies among cultures. When people are in a committed relationship, the definition of cheating is based on both parties' opinions, and both parties may redefine their understanding to match the party at an either lower or higher extreme of this definition.[citation needed." Peace, Love and Sex!

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(34 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 407   End
TOPIC: What do you think about CHEATING WOMEN