Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › What do you all think of The Flake Files
TOPIC: What_do_you_all_think_of_The_Flake_Files
Created by: dixonyalips2013
Original Starting post for this thread:
I see a lot of topics about men doing the no-show thing. Well I would like those that have a problem for that to know women and sometimes couples are just as flaky on their side. For instance, I was supposed to play with a couple tonight. Hubby was gonna watch and take pictures of me and the wife. Or so the wife said in our 3 days of back and forth emailing (mind you she contacted me). Either this is a case of someone being flaky or a gay man posing as a woman or a couple to play the Catfish game or to get pictures. I think we should have the webmaster create a forum called "The Flake Files" and post the profiles of suspicious characters.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
I see a lot of topics about men doing the no-show thing. Well I would like those that have a problem for that to know women and sometimes couples are just as flaky on their side. For instance, I was supposed to play with a couple tonight. Hubby was gonna watch and take pictures of me and the wife. Or so the wife said in our 3 days of back and forth emailing (mind you she contacted me). Either this is a case of someone being flaky or a gay man posing as a woman or a couple to play the Catfish game or to get pictures. I think we should have the webmaster create a forum called "The Flake Files" and post the profiles of suspicious characters.

Accokeek MD
Username hidden
(15 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: What do you all think of The Flake Files
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.