Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › What do you Ladies consider to be Well Hung:
TOPIC: What_do_you_Ladies_consider_to_be_Well_Hung:
Created by: spoonerpa
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi All,

I was just looking through the profiles for some new playmates. As a single male, I try to only contact couples that are interested in single males and whose qualification I meet. I always see couples asking for "Well Hung" single males only. LOL Now I have been swinging for a while and I have learned through the years that one lady's idea of well hung is another ladies idea of average. I though I would just take a poll to see what the ladies consider to be "Well Hung". Who knows maybe I have been passing up couples because I thought I would not qualify! LOL

George

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 68
User Details are only visible to members.
I've asked this question many times. The answers I get from other women is from 7-10 inches. Does size count? That depends is the answer I get. What it comes down to is each woman is different. Here is my answers. Yes size counts. Less than 7 forget it. Hung to me starts at 8 inches. Girth is better than lenght. If it's thick it will rub my clit. Thick starts at 2 inches in diameter. I've had a 6x3" Dia and it was very nice. A 6x1 1/2 dia. is one of the is it in things. The perfect size to me is 8x2-1/2 dia. I get very wet so I need more girth. Eight inches hits what I call that sweet spot and the 2-1/2 fills me just right and rubs my clit. I've had a 12"x 3"dia. It scared me at first He didn't rush things and it worked out nicely. I wouldn't want this everyday. So they can be too big. I can climax without penetration so reaching a climax isn't a problem with any size with the right forplay. I get very wet and seem to need more size for the best sensation.

Monroe LA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
8" + THick - she loves it, and prefers it and its the size I look for to please her now

Del Valle TX
Username hidden
(10 posts)
8" + THick - she loves it, and prefers it and its the size I look for to please her now

Del Valle TX
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Bawahahahaaa @ some of the posts on this one ~ in a good way! *wink*

Keep in mind that while men are different sizes, so are women ~ and just like men, size doesn't always have anything to to with height, weight, hand size, foot size or how big their mouth is! LOL! Not to mention, we all have our own ideas about what feels good.

Over the years, I've dated more than a few men ~ of *all* different sizes and shapes (ok, well there's never been anyone tiny) and we've always had great sex ~ not to mention playmates. Different things have worked with different sizes, shapes and styles. I have to say that great style is what I enjoy most. Big guys that think all they have to do is show up, stick it in and wait for me to bounce up and down on it ~ NEXT! Average guys that really want to get me off and get into making us both get off ~ heck... I don't want that to ever end! *moan*

Use what ya got to the best of your ability. ;)

Username hidden
(494 posts)
I think average is normal. So if a woman doesnt like average she must have a bigger than average pussy."

LMAO, wtf lol

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
"never tire of hearing "Is it in yet?""

As long as when she asks you don't say "It's over. Was it good for you?" lol

Well hung is like indecent...

If it's long enough, hard enough, and deep enough it's in decent.

Hope everyone is having a good Memorial Day Weekend.

Saratoga Springs NY
Username hidden
(66 posts)
P says if it doesn't fall off when being used, then it's "well hung."

Jim

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
No augmentation for me whatsoever, never tire of hearing "Is it in yet?"

Centennial CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
hmmm is being addicted to sex bad? I thought everyone was addicted to sex to a point.

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(235 posts)
I think it is a size to the person, I am a short guy 5'4' and people think my dick looks big, but really It isn't I am just short, so it seems bigger, I also noticed my bride, goes be the base to tip, from the underside, not the top, so she thinks of it as longer that I do, I am curved upward, so from the botton it is 8, from the top it is like 6-6.5 ish, so aveage is 5.5-6.5. I lost a lfifty pound and got my penis back too, I used to be only 5 or so when I was fat

Waycross GA
Username hidden
(86 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 68
TOPIC: What do you Ladies consider to be Well Hung
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.