What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome : Swingers Discussion 347931091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhat are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome
TOPIC: What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 101   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We also enjoy MFM encounters.we always look for males that have a good sence of humor and a great personality.We used to have a great time with a few males several years ago but over time they have moved away or they have met a girlfriend and don't play anymore.But we have just about given up meeting new males due to the fact we will meet them and then they try to get me to meet them behind my hubby's back.It has happened numerous times and we are getting fed up with singles and and are just playing with cples form now on.

Athens PA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
We enjoy threesomes and have done a few. There have been so many good things written here already. The only thing I would add is to meet ahead of time or at least allow enough time before playing to talk some and get comfortable with one another. We found this works the best for us.

Duana

Clifton Heights PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Right now I am seeing two married couples and we are the best of friends. I guess one reason is that maybe the husband gets off seeing his wife with another man. And the wife has the best of both worlds, while one man is taking a break the other male is taking care of the wife/girl friend.

So far we have had a very good time and everyone has been very adult about this, they know that I am super clean, neat, and most of all very respectfull and DISCREET.

There are a lot of couples who may be interested but they need to take the first step and look up some of these males who enjoy a good 3-sum.

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(55 posts)
Mxnascar-If you are looking for a man to join you, do the following:

1. Do a search for all certified, paid, members within the distance you are willing to travel; 2. Delete any who do not have pics on their profile; 3. Pay more attention to those who have pics having sex with many different people, rather than just cock or solo shots; 4. Contact the people who have certified them and ask their opinion as to whether this person would be appropriate for a first time MMF for you; 5. Communicate either by cyber or phone and determine whether the manner in which he conducts himself is consistent with what you are looking for. 6. If at all possible, schedule a date for a drink/appetizer to meet and talk. Then, if you feel that you may click, set another date to play.

Good luck! Many couples get started in the lifestyle with a good MMF experience with a capable, considerate, fit, popular single man.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3231 posts)
click on mail in the profile of the person you want to contact.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
When it comes to a single male, we look for someone who is interested in more than getting laid. Someone who is within 10 years of Mrs. Valovers in age. Someone with some interests in common with ours so we have something ELSE to talk about besides sex. Naturally, if Mrs. Valovers is going to invite a single male to play with us, because they are so abundant that she can afford to be picky, she will look for someone whose looks really make her tingle. We also want a single guy to live very close by, to facilitate getting together on very short notice when the mood strikes.

You can see that the superabundance of single men results in her ability to impose criteria on them that we would never be able to apply to couples, because it's so much harder to get a 4-person click. It's unfortunate for the single men, but it's the good fortune of women to be able to be so picky.

Oh, and one other thing. Since we find the skin color contrast of interracial sex so exciting, a black man will have the advantage over a white man, all other things being equal.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Thats how we feel to Newtothis.

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
We tend to look for honesty when allowing the "extra" male join us.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
Well said Uriah and Woods we would have made the same points if we would have replyed before you two. One thing I ( Joy ) can say is if a man contacts us we normally don't pick him to join us..we only meet with men we contacted first.. We have had the enjoyment of 7 mfm 3sums so far and all the men where ppl that we contacted from a search we did.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(379 posts)
Very well put Uriah. I wish more single men were as enlightened.

Ya'll take it easy, Mary

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 101   End
TOPIC: What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome