Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome
TOPIC: What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   81 to 90 of 101   End
User Details are only visible to members.
WOW! This thread should be suggested reading for single males who sign up on SLS. Most of our concerns and desires are already listed.

We'd just add that single males should try to figure out if a couple is new. Check out when they signed up, and what their profile says. New couples probably haven't turned their fantasy into reality. They might be nervous. They probably have already been contacted by a lot of jerk single guys with notes like "Fuck me tonite!". Which makes them more nervous.

Even when we, as a couple, contact new couples, we rarely get a reply. And when we do, it's usually "OMIGOD, What are we doing in here!"

Upland CA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
I have mostly stopped writing to people, even after I read the profile and I may match what there looking for, for the fact that a lot of the people I write to never write back, the system message saying not interested is enough for me, I don't take it personal, I know people have there needs and even if I match some, I can't match them all. Just not getting wrote back can be a bit disheartening, I know that there are so many men out there, many that are just rude and there profile, approach, obviously not read the persons profile there writing to, will make many people start to not want to write back, but there are a few if us that have hearts and do care.

Now for me, I do take time to write a though out letter when I write, I pay attention to what couples are looking for. It is the old saying, put yourself in the shoes of the one you are writing to and give the respect I expect. I write a profile that gives a good look into who I am and give it a bit of character to show things you can't see in words said.

I have met a lot of wonderful couples on this system, people that I am proud to have crossed there paths, but it is the distance factor that truly makes ever meeting not possible. I would be honored to meet some of the couples that have written in this topic, but I know it will not happen. The internet brings us all closer together so we can really see how far we really are from each other.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
Here's my take on the threesome thing. When it comes being part of a threesome, not only does the couple have to be comfortable with the single person, the single person has to be comfortable with the couple. Speaking for myself, I've turned down more couples than people I've tried to contact because the couple had the "You're a single man. My wife finds you attractive. Come fuck her tomorrow" attitude that in no way made me feel comfortable. If they were people I had contact with and they lived only a few minutes to an hour away, that would be one thing. But its usually people who have written me the first time and think I'm desperate to join them. Only thing I'm desperate for is to pay off the thirty thousand in medical bill from my brain surgery. If anyone's willing to help me do that...

Lastly, I don't think any one has to justify why they are not attracted to someone. You really have no control over who or what you like. You just do. Also, everyone has standards they don't want to compromise. Can you blame them? If you are really desperate for sex, you can get all the sex you want in your home town, no matter how small it is, simply by lowering your standards concerning the women you approach. But how good would you feel about yourself? Exactly.

Username hidden
(98 posts)
Hi mchristopher, I wish you were in my Lancaster as well. It's funny, but we do get people from Lancaster PA writing to us wanting to meet. I guess those amish folks are breaking out.

I would like to add to the comment about replying even if your not interested. Your right we shouldn't have to say why were not interested, but we try to let them know that were only looking for people from our town. It gets really frustrating when guys or couples respond from 100's even 1000's of miles away wanting to actually meet. I guess they don't look at the text in the profile and only the pix.

I think the "sorry not interested " reply is fine, but at least reply. It is just rude not to.

Patricia and Mark

Parker AZ
Username hidden
(85 posts)
JaiDawn is correct. The concept of "No means no" means that no one has to provide an explanation to another why they don't want to play. The standard response supplied by the Webmasters on this site of "Sorry, I'm not interested" serves the dual purpose of (i) communicating "No", and (ii) doing so in a polite manner.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
It is no ones business why I am not attracted to them. I should not and will not tell them. You can't always say why you are attracted to one person and not another.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18047 posts)
As a single white male, I've also met with some very nice couples and have had some very nice, hot times. What gets me though, you read the ads that the people put out, you check the age limits, what they're looking for and say to yourself, "gee, sounds like me" so you write to them only to never get a reply or sorry, it doesnt seem we are compatible... i dont understand that at all. i wish people would at least respond somehow instead of not at all, and if someone isnt compatible, put a little thing in there saying what part isnt compatible especially when the guy meets all the requirments. I look at those ads as phonies. thank you for listening, this was just my opinion. i bid a farewell.

Waterloo NY
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Threefun04's profile is correct and to the point. My wife has to like the guy and be interested in having sex with him. We enjoy threesomes and it is her decision on the guy she wants to invite into our threesome. We like a description and information of what he expects in a threesome. We are not into romantic involvements with couples or singles. We enjoy swinging just for the sexual excitement.

Macungie PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I am not sure what other couples are looking for in a single guy, but this is what we are actually currently looking for: >We are looking for a guy who lives in the Lancaster, Palmdale, Quartz Hill, California area so that we can build a friendship and have a convenience of playing as much as possible. >I am looking for a guy of any race, >Between the age of 25 to 50 (50 who acts 30), Mature, but loves to get wild and crazy > Has a nice build, doesn't have to have abs of steel, but not a beer belly either, >Clean, >Cool, open minded, good sense of humor, someone who can carry a conversation, not crude or rude mouthed, >Dresses to impress when he needs to and also wears jeans and a (clean) T shirt when it's time to relax, > Long hair is a plus, but not a must. >I prefer thick cocks or cock heads. cut or uncut >I want a guy who is comfortable being naked around another straight guy with no homophobic hangups if they get to close while playing with me, >I like the man to be the aggressor in initiating sex both in public and private. >I don't like guys to finger me hard, just soft and easy. >I don't like my breast squeezed or my nipples pinched hard. I love soft touches and my nipples sucked on. >I love oral, but prefer to give more then receive. >I love passionate sex. Both romantic soft touching, slow fucking or I love to be taken and fucked hard depending on the moment. >I want to be picked up and seduced in public as well as being touched or have sex in public. >I have a thing about car sex and I love the image of a bad biker girl. >I want to find a guy that I can call on anytime for sex. > I want a guy who loves to go dancing, and partying at clubs or just relax at a bar with friends >I want to have a guy friend who we can go to concerts, events, and motorcycle runs with. >I want a guy who loves the outdoors, camping, fishing, going to the river, boating, or just hanging out at our place. >I love the idea of the guy staying at our house over night and fucking him in bed next to my husband while he is asleep. This drives my husband and I both crazy. >I love to be nasty and bad and I want the guy to be as well. >I want a guy who is not camera shy because we enjoy taking pix, but his face can be covered like my husbands if need be. >I want the guy to have a motorcycle, preferably a HD, but not a must. He has to love to go on rides and extend the friendship on the rode >Last but not least, we want the guy to be STD free. I love to play bareback and I am a certified cum lover and I love cum everywhere. That is a deal breaker. I basically want the guy to be like my husband sexually. If this is you please contact us. If it's not, sorry. Patricia

Parker AZ
Username hidden
(85 posts)
As a man, I would love to have two women to myself, for several reasons, seeing if I have what it takes to please two women, seeing all parties trying to please each other, seeing two women pleasing each other as I watch. Now as a man, invited to join a couple (man and woman) what would I do, I try to put my feet in her shoes and she what she wants, to have two men doing there best to make her feel special, for her man, watching her have a good time, as if he was the man with her, but unable to watch his love have pleasure as the 3rd person if he was in the act himself. Her fantasy of being with two men, for many reasons, to wear out to men for her own pride, I seen women that can wear out two men and still has the energy to keep going.

Since I would love to be with two women, I just can't see why a woman shouldn't have the same desires of being with two men, and if I was invited to be that 3rd, I find it to be special to be invited, it is not in my nature to thing about replacing the man she loves, but to add to there love. It takes special love in a couple to let the one you love to enjoy the heights of pleasure with whoever there with. With more woman being bi and enjoying ffm, more women will enjoy the pleasures of a woman, which I understand a woman are great and to have wonderful woman there for you is outstanding. With mfm, there is still pleasure for the woman, but less for the man she loves when with a fmf.

I think I am babbling on to much, but as long as pleasure of all parties involved is the key goal, we all win.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   81 to 90 of 101   End
TOPIC: What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome