What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome : Swingers Discussion 347931051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhat are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome
TOPIC: What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   51 to 60 of 101   End
User Details are only visible to members.
sexyhotwife - your post was great - liked your description of whay you expect

airmystery - liked your post also, great attitude. I (The F here) just don't care for the gift idea. I like to think of having friends in the lifestyle. Recieving gifts is too much like dating. Would prefer to keep things simple, friends only.

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
I believe it all depends on the couple. There is no easy answer, but I can tell you what we look for. As my wife and I are best of friends, lovers, etc, it takes a lot for another guy to get the attention of my wife. First, he needs to be attractive, fit and intelligent. She likes guys that have some life experience to them. A gentleman that knows how to treat a woman with respect is big on her list of things. A man that is confident, but not arrogant; a man that that has class. A guy that understands that it is a privilege to be invited to participate with a couple. And for me personally, I like a guy that I can get along with easily too. If I can't get along with him, it won't work for my wife either. JMHO

Reading PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
First of all, we try to treat everyone with courtesy....couples and singles alike. We respond to every seroious email. Unfortuntely there are those who don't behave.

We both enjoy the MFM situation. What we look for is someone who is attractive, in our age range (sorry done the young guy thing and just not into it), courteous, can carry on a conversation, will show up when he says he will and serious about meeting. Also needs to be in a resonable distance from where we live - we don't have time to set up out of town meetings.

Also not into anyone married who wants to meet without partner....we live in a small town and we are not getting involved in something that could end up in the paper...lol

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
donny, wait until you're about 15-20 years older and you'll find couples much more interested in you if you're still a single looking to play with a couple.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
So many good responses on this thread.

There're always a lot more guys than couples or women on these sites. And a fair number of guys are always complaining about how they can't get any.

My advice for any of you guys is to read this whole thread. It is spot on. There *are* couples out there that are very much looking for single guys. And yet the ratio of guys who initiate contact and guys who actually get through the process and follow through is maybe 50 to one. The interesting part is, almost all those guys disqualify themselves one way or another.

Believe me, this isn't all that great a situation for the couples either. It's quite a bit of work sifting through all the crap that comes in, at least if you try to stay polite. Any couple that continues to accept hits from single guys obviously is serious about it - it's too much work otherwise. :)

We have a really long profile, and good photos. That means we put in a fair amount of work to try and make it easy for *you* to decide if you might be interested in us. Simple politeness, as well as an opportunity to display your cluefullness, should indicate that when you write to folks like us you should include pics, and you should write something substantial. If you reply to our long profile with a three-sentence email, it feels rude. We're not saying that's right or wrong, it's just how we feel. We don't want to have to exchange 10 emails with you just to get to the level of info that we've posted right up front in our profile.

Also, accept that in many cases there simply won't be any physical attraction. That doesn't mean you're ugly, it just means there's no click there. The same applies when you browse ads of females, right? So accept that you may do all the right things and still get a "not interested, sorry". It's human nature and we all do it. :)

But for the right guy, we are *ready*. :)

So guys, my thoughts are, there is action out there for you, people who would love to have you - but almost all of you manage to disqualify yourselves somehow. You can do better. :)

Saint Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Celtic cross you are unique and special. Please keep that attitude!

Sparta NJ
Username hidden
(27 posts)
~Cat here the female half of Bodyscape

I know what I am looking for: I love the idea of DP. I would love it with two HARD excited phallus stroking away. I would love it with one burried in my derrier that is long and thick and hard enough for me to know it is there. I have driven D2 crazy in the past with a vibrator there and I will tell you that when both my back door and my front door cum at the same time... woa! Crackatoa!

As for the single men...haven't found the right match...yet... I want someone who unserstands seduction and doesn't just go for a hello kiss and then lick my nipples and exspect to "go in" from there. IMHO, this should be a dance of seduction and I would like to see if you and my love could blow my mind and turn me into a limp satified pile of pleasure. Enough said.

Sorry if that was too... blunt or risque...but hey...you asked...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(366 posts)
LOL...New and 100 aren't we all!!!!!

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
And of course, we are seeking the really big one!!!! LOL

Maryville TN
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Show my husband with your honesty, sincerity, and ability to fish. Show me your intelligence, conversational skills, and your ability to impress my husband :)

Be our friend and forget about sex for a minute. It'll happen when the time is right if we hit it off socially.

Be well all, Mary~still looking for a job

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   51 to 60 of 101   End
TOPIC: What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome