Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome
TOPIC: What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 101   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Back to the thread at hand:

What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome?

Some don't carry about man being married some do, OK.

So what else are they looking for?

Weatherford TX
Username hidden
(56 posts)
OOk trust versus distrust...In this lifestyle you take things tongue and cheek such as certain volunteered tid bits of info....As far as the condom issue which has been addresses in other forums.....that trust is on a completely different level~your quality or life/living period~ as far as the lifestyle goes. Majority of people who are not clean do not know it so, though they trust they are clean with all honesty that may not be the case. But to get back to the subject certain risks you take in this lifestyle just as there's a risk you can be in an accident everyday, when you take somebody's word they are not married but single.

Montgomery AL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
any single man would love to be with you two

North Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Being a single male is the hardest thing to try to accomplish in this lifestyle. Most regard Us, as guys just trying to get laid, and not really in the lifestyle. i have found the best approuch is to just be myself. That ussually works, and I develop friendships first. Once we are friends, it opens a new world to explore

North Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(2 posts)
First as a wife speaking I like to see a single man who can be respectful and recognize and respect the fact I am not a single female but, WE are a couple and he is there for fun only perhaps, some mutual friendship at the most but not a relationship or a commitment. This is the reason this is called swinging. Personality is the next. I tell those that message us that make comments like, "I wanna meet so i can sex you; Hot ass can it get some; or I travel there let's hook up", single men honestly put come a dime a dozen. If you want to get with a couple you need to show yourself different from what many couples think of single men but, try to be someone worthy of their time instead of referring to the wife only or comments like that. So simply put use your common sense and be a gentleman not a horny person who could not get a hooker.

Montgomery AL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Hey that me.

But seriously guys that are new to swinging read PolyGrl posting. That is what is expect from us 99% of the time and anything else is just unacceptable.

Weatherford TX
Username hidden
(56 posts)
I'm with you John, 2 Bi males is really hot. in a 3some, 2 Bi males and 2 Bi females is over the top

Staunton VA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Greetings all,

After reading the whole thread, I feel renewed that there will be a couple for me out there.

I feel that the couples that have "advised" the single males have said the following: ~~~ be yourself and be respectful ~~~ develop a great but truthful profile ~~~ make the couple feel desired and important

I do appreciate the advice and the encouragement from the other single males out there. Let us all have fun in 2005

Be good to yourself and respectful of others.

Karl

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
It would be untruthful to say that physical appearance does not play a role in it, but if a single man is crude or disrepectful it doesn't matter what he looks like. We are a very dedicated couple, as is everyone who is sincere about the lifestyle. Therefore, we are not looking for a man to flirt or tease, just simply someone to pleasure the female while the partner watches and participates. We look for someone who is repectful of boundaries and who likes to have tons of sensual fun and playtime!!! We would never meet with a single male that we have not had a phone conversation with and do not bring them into the home.

Wilmington OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
Air well said. Couldn't agree with you more and my experience is very parallel to yours. I think the most important things to remember as a single guy is to always be respectful, considerate, courteous and fun. And live up to what you promise, whatever that might be. Be available, and if you promise something deliver. And most of all, always appreciate that the couple is sharing with you something that is very special to them and you should respect that. Then enjoy each other!

Sparta NJ
Username hidden
(27 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 101   End
TOPIC: What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome