What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome : Swingers Discussion 347931031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhat are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome
TOPIC: What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 101   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry no, but I do have an Aunt in New York, Hmmm.....Now how far is to Ithaca ;-)

Weatherford TX
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Sorry no, but I do have an Aunt in New York, Hmmm.....Now how far is to Ithaca ;-)

Weatherford TX
Username hidden
(56 posts)

Weatherford TX
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Ah, gotcha, thanks for clarifying. Now, any chance of moving closer?

;-)

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
CnL04,

I sorry when I re-read my posting it did sound like guys should be everything to everyone. No, I’m not frustrated at all I have more fun meeting couples and getting to know them and some work out for both parties and some don’t but all become friends. I do stay true to myself and that wasn’t my point; my point was to be understanding and flexible to the needs of the couple.

As for as your luck; there will be most of the guy you meet that are just looking for the quick lay or they are chicken sh*t (move on) and I sorry they are out there, it must be male supremacy syndrome. Talk to you soon, Johnny

Weatherford TX
Username hidden
(56 posts)
I can understand the frustration you express, JJF, but I have to disagree- at least, for us. We don't want a "chameleon", we want someone who is who he is. If the person he is doesn't match the people we are, then we're not looking for him to be false just to accommodate us.

And to be honest, although I don't deny that single guys have their work cut out for them here and that they often get unfairly stereotyped, but we haven't had a whole lotta luck with the single guys we've been in touch with. A few have turned out to be looking for cheap and easy (husband? what husband? I'm sure I can satisfy you better....ho, hum). The ones we actually were interested in have gone MIA. And the few times I made initial contact with single guys, they either never responded or turned out to be posers of one kind or another. So for the couples that want a single guy, I also say, good luck!

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Let see if I can sum it up for the guys out there.

Guys I put it simply, you must be a chameleons. More you’re able to change yourself to the needs of the couple the more offers you will get. Sorry, but it’s like selling a car to a couple, you’re selling yourself and the car to both, anyone thing can make or break the deal. So guys it’s work and if you thing you can just set back and say look at me, then you’ll be setting in the corner all night long. Good luck to all.

Weatherford TX
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Different folks, different strokes.

Perhaps a guy just for some wild fucking excitement. or a guy to be a friend and to socialize with outside the bedroom also.

Perhaps a guy for a one night only and perhaps a guy to become for a long term friendship.

The truth of the matter it is like swinging couples. Either the" faceless fuck" or a good friendship that develops.

For us it is for a long term friendship which requires that the 3 of us have a mutual rapport. That is, I can enjoy him as a good friend and my wife can enjoy him as her special lover. Some hubbys seek an mfm 3some to satisfy their seceret interest in bi activities. Some one no part of touching the other guy, and yet some (like me) want a good friend to share his wife with and be free on occasion to enjoy a bit of quick oral bi during a hot mfm.

Guys if you want to get to first base or beyond then you should realize that It is still about rapport with both. Frankly, no one fucks my wife unless he shows respect for us both. The more affection he shows her the further I wll allow (and encourage) things to go. I think you will find that the best ice breaker is to Just try to become friends with them.

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Could not have said that better Curious; that pretty much is the bottom line.

Montgomery AL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Tann:

Writing with complete words is a plus. You are not writing Real Estate listings. It's a total turn off.

No Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 101   End
TOPIC: What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome