What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome : Swingers Discussion 347931011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhat are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome
TOPIC: What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 101   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ABSingleman, You are taking what we are saying just slightly out of context. Please understand, we are speaking in GENERAL terms here. So with that said we will write on. We do not nessecarily want a human dildo, but we also do not want a Boyfriend-Girlfriend relationship with the guy either. See, we have that with each other(hubby and I). We just want a guy to come over, have a few drinks, a little nice conversation, alot of good sex, and then go home until we call you for the next time. We don't want these guys thinking they can call us (or just the wife) at any time they wish. Some guys try to get the girl to come meet the guy without the husband around. Alot of these guys get caught up in the RELATIONSHIP thing. The guy must realize that HE is not the important thing here. The important thing here is, me and my husband putting a little spice in OUR life. The guy we invite over is just along for the ride. So he should just sit back and enjoy the ride while it lasts and just be available for us when WE want you. I do not speak for other couples. I only speak for my situation.

PNL

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(114 posts)
Youngun

About 85% of you "single" guys are fakers from what we have run into. Most just looking for pics or married and can't sneek away. We talk to them for weeks only for them to get cold feet when the time comes to come over and perform. Asking for something like a pic of them holding the newspaper usually will weed out most of the fakers right away and let's us get down to the real thing without any hassles. It is kind of ironic that i guy will have dozens of pics to send us, but when we ask for a pic of him holding the newspaper, or waving hello, he suddenly cant "find" his camera, or the software is on his "other" computer, or "the dog ate it", or whatever lame excuse he can think of. You can laugh all you want, you ain't gettin' nothin' without a pic of you holding a newspaper from us.

Good day and good sex to you

PNL

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(114 posts)
Youngun... speaking only for the Mrs, its hard for her to understand why a guy in their 20s or even 30s would EVER want to be with a woman in her mid 40s. I dated a LOT of women 20 years older than me when I was your age and have tried REPEATEDLY to tell her the "advantages" a few years of experience can bring!! She's slooowly coming around!! LOL

Hang in there guys.... regardless of the age!!! P

Bethany MO
Username hidden
(204 posts)
PNL....welcome to the forums!

But sorry to hear about your problems with single guys. Answering to his mother....ok that's a bitt too wierd. Also seems like other issues staying hard.

You can find good friends on here and oother sites. One's who are serious about meeting and don't have other issues. There are plenty of fakes, but you can weed through them.

In regards to the young guys....I have met them, had fun with them, but I really prefer guys in their 30's. Just seem to be more serious, dependable and just can relate to them better being closer to our age. Just our preference.

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
We have had our fair share of MMF. We have had 2 friends, 1 off the internet and 1 the wife met at a regular club. 1 friend was married, which we didnt mind, but he had problems staying hard, and tried to get the wife when I wasn't around(some friend). The other friend is single and is welcome here all the time. Only problem there, he has to answer to his mother(yes, His mother), so we have a hard time meeting up. Internet guy was great the first time, since then, he has trouble getting hard. We suspect he jerks off before he comes over, because the first time he came here, he came quickly. And the guy she met at a club, he was great sex, but we havent been able to get him back because he gave us a bad phone number.

So I guess what we are trying to say is: Our perfect guy would basically be a live dildo who can cum over when WE want him to, stick around for some conversation and sex, then go home and don't call us. WE will call you when we are horny.

Also, we are tired of screening men for weeks and then finally invite them over, and then the excuses start to come. It is really sickening.

When we ask guys for certain things, like up to date pics, or our favorite, A PIC HOLDING TODAYS NEWSPAPER, we can usually sort out MOST of the phonies. And if we sound too pushy, then too bad, we are not for you. Go find someone else.

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(114 posts)
BTExpress... know exactly what you mean!!! Some are pretty sharp!!! But so far every one of them has slipped up in some way or another before it got TOO far. One, after several emails and chats, actually mentioned that he had to leave. He had to take his wife to pick up her car! LMAO!! I responded, "Wife??". Never heard from him again! You could almost hear the "Auh, FUCK!" come through the IM!!! LOL

Now I KNOW we're going to have to make another trip to PA!!!! :-)

Bethany MO
Username hidden
(204 posts)
Good question.............I and he haven't done that yet.............it has always been with other couples........ummmmmmmmm

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Good question.............I and he haven't done that yet.............it has always been with other couples........ummmmmmmmm

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(79 posts)
SPprod, hey, the single guys have gotten a lot more sophisticated in their messages now, however, they are STILL the same. Now they say they are doctors and they hold a lenghty conversation with you, either on the phone or im or email. They speak intelligently and actually act like they are not one of THOSE single males when in fact they are. We have been slicked by two single guys so far. They act like they are so decent, however, you'll be able to detect what they are really about, the signs are there. Don't fall for their tricks.

Thank goodness we have a regular guy for 3 somes, I'll call him old reliable. I will remain with this man because he is dependable and honest. I don't know why I was looking for another guy anyway, just greedy and horny I guess. hee hee mrs BT

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
We have been discussing a MFM and have been chatting with a couple of guys. And yes... we admit...in many ways its like a job interview!! LOL

The question is what are we looking for: First... honesty!! Second, a sense of humor and a nice personality. Third.... more honesty!!!

The bottom line with us, GUYS, is that you're just not that hard to find!!! LOL If you're first message is, "Nice tits!! When can we fuck??" (yes, we actually got that one), then it ain't gonna happen and you'll probably get blocked because you're obviously not what we're looking for, you probably can't take a hint and you probably aren't going to be the least bit respectful.

Don't mean to offend anyone, but that's pretty much the way it is! Guys will get a LOT farther with us by being respectfull, "natural", honest, SANE and NOT pushy!!!!

P

Bethany MO
Username hidden
(204 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 101   End
TOPIC: What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome