What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome : Swingers Discussion 3479310101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhat are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome
TOPIC: What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   101 to 101 of 101 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have several steady "3some" relationships, (i.e., where I meet on a periodic basis with a couple for an MMF). The following charactieristics apply to some or all of these friends of mine.

1. The lady is primarily heterosexual, or is "socially bi"; 2. Husband enjoys watching his wife/girlfriend with another man; 3. They enjoy a properly executed double penetration; 4. They enjoy a relationship with a fit, capable, experienced, discreet single man who has a good reputation and who can serve as a catalyst for them to meet other swingers. 5. They either have as a fantasy or enjoy a gang bang for the lady, and realize that a trusted single male swing friend is the best type of person to organize one.

All of my steady couples contacted me directly on sites such as SLS or were specifically referred to me. I did not initiate contact with any of them.

In summary, there is an incredible demand for versatile single males, but the best advertisement is a good reputation in your local swing community.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3252 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   101 to 101 of 101 
TOPIC: What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome