What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome : Swingers Discussion 34793
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhat are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome
TOPIC: What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome
Created by: AdvnturousHeart The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 101   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lane, you've just described the man that we are with now. He is everything AND MORE that you wrote about. We are soooo happy with him, he's become a close friend and he is welcome to drop in whenever he wishes to do whatever he wants. We trust him thoroughly. Lane keep up the good work, no pun intended lol.

Hope2, I just got one of those emails from a cry baby who couldn't understand why he was rejected since he thought he fit what we were seeking. I just told him, he is one of the very reasons why we screen so closely. mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
If Lane is also SMART, he's mapping out his travel plans with Rand-McNally!!! LOL

Bethany MO
Username hidden
(204 posts)
Lane, Where were you when we were in Connecticut a couple months ago. My husband and I would have gladly enjoyed some good fun with you. In fact; we were looking for someone to enjoy time with.

Livingston TX
Username hidden
(99 posts)
Lane...... you GOT IT!!! Speaking for US anyway, that's EXACTLY our thoughts and desires!!!

Are you planning a trip to Missouri any time soon? LOL

P & K

Bethany MO
Username hidden
(204 posts)
what i think a couple looking for in a extra male is someone to help them with there sexual fantasy, someone who will trat the woman as a lady, someone who both can trust and repect the woman needs after all it you please the lady everyone will be happy. most men don't take the time to get both to share with him, most men just think of there sexual pleasure and don't worry about the others which is not the way it to be, a so called blue dot is sharing a hubby most special gift and he should show his gratuide by making sure all are pleased and happy. not being a typical male and get your rocks off with the wife, take time for a lot of foreplay and after play maybe you be asked back or they will let others know that you can be trusted to be a good extra male lane

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(210 posts)
Since I am a single bi-female I get lots of choices on here. My profile states to read it and what I look for in an e-mail. What you said about being respectful and sincere is true, and also to relate your e-mail to my interest. I only meet the ones that I know I can connect with on other levels than just sex.

If the e-mail says something like "I wanna fuck you in the ass" I write back, "only after I fucking pound your ass first with my 18in long x 6in circumference dildo!" I rarely hear back from them and I would never meet one of those jerks anyway. They are probably lacking as much in fucking skills as they are in social skills. LoL!

Triple, you would be welcumed in my bed anyday!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I have had the pleasure of being able to be the extra guy with a few cpls in my area. except for one cpls all the ladies will only play with the husband present. My view is that as a single guy I must respect their marriage and I do. The role of a 2nd guy is to help add that extra excitement that BOTH parts of the cpl are looking for. Sadly alot of single guys out there are fakes and that ruins it for the rest of us.

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We developed a GREAT relationship with the guy we have 3somes with. He is now a friend, he is welcome to drop in whenever he wishes. We have no problem with this. He gives us great enjoyment when he is here and he knows he doesn't have to do anything if he doesn't wish. He can come over and just goof off with us if he wishes. We make no demands of him, but usually when he comes over he is very pleased when he leaves. heh heh I won't let him leave our house without having broken a sweat and having a tremendous "workout". mmm I may have to call him now. Excuse me for a few hours. mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
The ususal routine is to show up chat a bit, maybe have a drink or 2 and then have lots of great sex. I don't want to get emotionally involeved and would run like hell if someone started down that path.

Woodcliff Lake NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
I agree with PNL. I have been involved with several couples over the years. I have never had an emotional attachment with anyone in these relationships. Some developed into social relationships and some into good friendships, but I never considered myself as any part of the couples relaltionship. I of course enjoyed these relationships, but always knew that, as far as the couple was concerned, I was there more for their enjoyment. I think that's the way it should be. They invited me to share a part of "their" relationship.

Neptune NJ
Username hidden
(98 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 101   End
TOPIC: What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome