Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome
TOPIC: What_are_couples_truly_looking_for_in_a_man_for_a_threesome
Created by: AdvnturousHeart The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
1 to 10 of 110
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes funny ,good natured and easy going,. The pushy cocky type are such a turn off. I guess some may like that bot not us though, Its nice when everyone is relaxed and having fun. helps ease any tensions. Hopefully we pick up on that before we ever play

Erwin NC
Username hidden
(15 posts)
It's mostly a "size matters" sort of thing ... charming, witty, fun guys are wonderful but ..."

FYI I opened some pics to give you an idea of my charm and wit. A pity y'all are so far away.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13315 posts)
It's mostly a "size matters" sort of thing ... charming, witty, fun guys are wonderful but I'm not looking for any sort of relationship. There's no romance or seduction involved for me ... just not looking for anything along that line.

On the other hand, pushy, dominating guys need not apply ... I'm not very tolerant of that nonsense.

Nice, clean, well equipped guys who want to have fun and go ... just perfect.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(113 posts)
'Chelle and I look for a man that is attractive but not cocky. We like if they 're respectful and don't try to assert any dominance. Take their time and don't rush toward orgasm---'Chelle likes to simmer long and slow to let the orgasm build. A gentle personality is more attractive to us than any kind of pushyness. Check our profile, there's a complete description of what we like. We only do MFM's

Austin TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
When we saught sm we looked for humor respect laid back and not too nervous. We werent looking for it to become more than momentary friends good memory everyone went away with.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2725 posts)
Upon meeting, the male must respect the wife as well as husband, make her feel attractive, fun, be intellectually stimulating, enjoy conversation, both comfortable with him to a point where we want to experience fun, enjoyable bedtime with you, and look forward to you helping slip off the panties as we are eager to do so, someone willing to invest a little time with us that will lead to all enjoying the experience

Not interested in only meeting in a hotel room for you to get a fuck and leave after you cum, that's cheap and if that's what you want you can buy that on any street corner

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
Agree with "fun" , personality a must. Flirt and seduce is her biggest turn on.

Lyndon KY
Username hidden
(39 posts)
We look for attractive, witty and someone we can hold a conversation with before getting down to business. She loves to be flirted with and seduced. Fuck her mind and her body follows...

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Well, U has been paired with me since meeting as singles 4 years ago. Since good quality sexy single males seem to be a vanishing breed, I'm in favor of cloning....starting with Mr. U and including a few more of the males who have inhabited this forum over the years.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5449 posts)
Lane, you've just described the man that we are with now. He is everything AND MORE that you wrote about. We are soooo happy with him, he's become a close friend and he is welcome to drop in whenever he wishes to do whatever he wants. We trust him thoroughly. Lane keep up the good work, no pun intended lol.

Hope2, I just got one of those emails from a cry baby who couldn't understand why he was rejected since he thought he fit what we were seeking. I just told him, he is one of the very reasons why we screen so closely. mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
1 to 10 of 110
TOPIC: What are couples truly looking for in a man for a threesome
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.