What is a 3-some : Swingers Discussion 53939101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhat is a 3-some
TOPIC: What is a 3-some
Created by: somefun1223
Original Starting post for this thread:
what is a three some ? to us it is when all parties are into each other not one watching the other two ! any coment on this matter ? thanks ....somefun

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
A 3some is 3 people be they male or female all having fun together. I might involve one watching and then jumping in later or all 3 participating at one time mmm mmm mmm. Excuse me now while I call my other man! mrs

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
Egos can be a problem. In the situation of a MFM with the males being straight. Then it should not be forgotten that the focus is to pleasure the female, make her comfortable and enjoy the experience. There is nothing wrong with a woman showing a little extra excitement over being with a "new" guy. For the Male of the couple he should try to understand that and not be threatened by the situation. Keeping the female's pleasure as the goal is the whole point in exploring a MFM.

A threesome is any experience where three people are involved and actively involved in the sexual situation. (So any situation where one partner that just sits back and watches the whole time I don't see as a 3some.) I don't believe its important that the two of the same sex be bisexual.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
Competition changes the energy for me. I can get laid. duh. I don't need insecurity to insure a good time. yuck.

I do 3-somes for the fun and bonding not sex. Sex is best 1 on 1. If I really want sex with no work bottoms up at a club will provide all I could need.

Your mileage WILL vary.

No Mischief with competing males.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
To us, an MFM threesome is *not* a competition. We get into them because she can be more pleased by two than by one. If the playing partner does see it as a competition, that just means she gets pleased even more - and that's the point of us getting into it in the first place!

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
nice points......somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
My own preference is FMF. Two bonded females pleasuring the M and by default each other. Those have been the most fun and have seemed to work the best even without the friendship that would have made it even better.

MFM has involved me feeling like a competition play surface. One guy trying to out do/last the other. I haven't had an MFM where the gentlemen worked together to much extent. It was easy for me to feel "divided" in that situation.

The FF while the M watches is definitely a 3-some. He doesn't sit there all night..smile. I know more than a couple of voyeurs who get a hell of a rush from the energy blow back. I know I have the times I have been lucky enough to watch a great scene. I have no problem sitting out while a couple connects.

One man's ceiling is another man's floor.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
to us no, but thats our opinion doesnt make it the same to us . not that it isnt any fun for that to happen but just doesnt seem or feel the same ...........somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
If I understand your comment correctly, it is only a 3sum while there is active sex going on ? So, by your definition if 2 of the people are engaged in an activity and the third person is watching it is not a 3sum ? Just want to clarify before I comment further is all. Thank you.

Ann Arbor MI
Username hidden
(74 posts)
its not a 3 some to us if all 3 arent playing with all just our opinion

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
what is a three some ? to us it is when all parties are into each other not one watching the other two ! any coment on this matter ? thanks ....somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: What is a 3-some