Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some What's the attraction of a MFM 3-some to women
TOPIC: What's the attraction of a MFM 3-some to women
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 213   End
User Details are only visible to members.
yeah, couple/couple play is HARD. just last week, jay and her had great chemisty. he and i? not happenin.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
We prefer threesome because its too dawm hard to get couples to agree. I want the other guys wife but my wife doesn't want him or the other way around. Threesome are two males and her but also could be two gals and me.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I did it because I thought he wanted me to do it."

I am very glad that things worked out well for y'all and that you are having fun exploring and enjoying. However....this sentence. This sentence, this reason to swing.....could so easily cause disaster vs. pleasure.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Funny, the swinging part was her idea... came out of a fantasy of hers of being watched.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(973 posts)
I have pondered the question of why I love to see my wife seduced for a long time. I do know that it is really really exciting to see and hear her being turned on, but there is a line I do not want them to cross. It is like The Price Is Right, where you try to get as close as possible to the price, but going over is disaster. I want her to have a great sexy time, but I don't want her to get the fuck of her life or to have emotional attachment, both of which I want only with me. I have heard it explained that we are hard wired to get sexually competitive when there is the perception of another male impregnating her, so we get hard for that competition, but I don't totally buy that either.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Hotfemale,

There is something very alarming about your post. And I'm not even sure that it's your statement that women do not enjoy swinging and are doing so because they are trying to please their partners.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
"Most women are not open to swinging all men are but only in one direction"

I think there a lot of women in these fora who would not agree with these statements- myself included. Look around here and note how many women are active, happy participants in all manner of swinging activities.

Please don't swing if you are just doing for your husband and please don't assume that there are not women who do it and enjoy it themselves.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4057 posts)
The best satisfaction come from a man knowing you sexually. Knowing just what you like and just how to do it. Satisfaction comes from love and a feeling of well being. Satisfaction comes from the mind not body. A woman allows herself to be satisfied and it takes more than a hard dick to do that. Most women are not open to swinging all men are but only in one direction, him getting other women but most don't want it going the other way. I'm an open minded woman. I can enjoy sex without being sexually satisfied. I can and do enjoy more than one man. Sex is for fun love is forever. I am open to sex with others because my husband seems to enjoy the idea. It all started because he wanted me to have sex with another. It was his idea not mine. It turned out to be a turn on for us both. The odd thing was he wanted me to have sex with another because he thought I wanted it. I did it because I thought he wanted me to do it. We both was scared to death and not sure about doing it. We both got to the point where we couldn't back out and it happened. That's when we found out it was stimulating for us both. Maybe you guys can read this and understand what I'm tring to tell you here. My big Question is why do men want another man to fuck their wifes and cum in them? The reason we do it is to please our men.

Monroe LA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
To Shelly: Mrs. JM is miracle. She gets better all the time. Thank you so much, Honey, for asking. We both hope that all is well with you too."

I am SO GLAD to hear she is well and recovering nicely! Thank God for that. Wonderful news. I am good....same old same old. My RAD is what it is....I start Rituxan infusions in June, if they do not work my rheum is going to put me on a pain pump and TENS unit to alleviate my need for so much oral narcotics. Thank you for asking sweets, how nice of you.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
JM, often while tapping out a post there is a smile on my face, if not also an audible chuckle. 

I just thought it amusingly ironic that a single man would generalize about what it takes to satisfy a woman, in a thread seeking women's thoughts. Even more ironic that he then doubled down, questioning the female status of the four posters (clearly identified as women) who called bullshit on him. All, in a thread focusing on women's viewpoints, not males'. So, I poked a little fun. 

BTW, he also generalized about why men like MFMs, with some weird comment about it making us feel safer. I didn't comment on that because it was not ironically amusing; merely idiotic. *chuckling 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 213   End
TOPIC: What's the attraction of a MFM 3-some to women