Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some What's the attraction of a MFM 3-some to women
TOPIC: What's the attraction of a MFM 3-some to women
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 213   End
User Details are only visible to members.
heehee!!! true that. A couple good whifs and snap!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
"I do not like the woman freaking out."

You're not using enough chloroform. ;)

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
yeah lets use the word "seminar" loosely for that! It was more all hands on deck....or dick as the case maybe lol. Took hours to get all that lotion off!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
915 I know exactly what you mean by having a couple sets of hands on you at once. Some of the swing conventions like Naughty in Nawlins and Splash have "seminars' on group massage. Where four couples massage each other one at a time or in the case of splash the men massage the women while the women massage the men. It's an amazing feeling having hands all over your body while you have no idea who is doing what. We've also enjoyed that experience in Mexico getting a four hand massage. For an hour or an hour and a half you have one person massaging your legs and one massaging your upper body! It's truly and amazing experience.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(602 posts)
oooh i feel you!! The one thing about missionary I love so much is the ability for myself and my partner to touch. Feeling his muscles contracting while he is fucking me....I find that to be incredible.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
The fantasy of being with two men is nothing more than a fantasy... at least in my case. The bad part is that the emotional intimacy is a bit lacks. But having two sets of hands all over me, drives me crazy. My husband an I have innvited single guys over to share me a couple of times, and WOW... talk about exciting. Maybe I got a hand fetish or something, or maybe just being in the center of attention. That plus my husband loves seeing me with other men (I actually prefer being with other women). But those hands!!! If the other guys know HOW to touch a woman, and aren't in a rush to get to the penetration, its great.

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Jim I agree.....that is a really fun, laid back way of playing with couples without having to play with that couple. because like you said, its soooo hard in getting 2 selective couples to all be attracted.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
"I do not like the woman freaking out."

No one likes it, dear, no one at all.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4063 posts)
I do not like the woman freaking out.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Despite best efforts to screen carefully before meeting a new couple, we have found that only one out of every four or five we meet results in BOTH of us having an interest in playing with them. That means it takes a lot of time and effort to meet compatible couples that way. It's one of the reasons why we so enjoy meeting a bunch of couples at once at house parties, and in our area very rarely have we found a couple at a party who insists on playing together as a couple WITH a couple. Almost all the people at parties we've attended play separately and freelance at the party. That way if you "click" with someone, you can enjoy them, and your spouse is free to play with whomever he/she chooses, as well. It's much easier than trying to match up as a couple with a couple.

But we really treasure the friends we've made with whom we DO click as a couple with a couple. We tend to keep them as friends and playmates for years.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 213   End
TOPIC: What's the attraction of a MFM 3-some to women