What's the attraction of a MFM 3-some to women : Swingers Discussion 1950141051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWhat's the attraction of a MFM 3-some to women
TOPIC: What's the attraction of a MFM 3-some to women
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 213   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thats the hard part for Mrs SVC...relaxing and allowing the guys please her. But she's learning. And enjoying the experience!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(960 posts)
The best thing the woman in an MFM could do is not to worry about the guys' pleasure and enjoy herself. Guys get off knowing the woman is enjoying herself... or maybe that's just the way i'm wired.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1423 posts)
You're meeting Mr Potato head? You know he has a wife, don't you?

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Tomorrow night we will try our 4th mfm since we have been in the ls since august. The first tbree were a bust. This time we were more selective and ex pectations are hopefully better. We used the single men group to find our sm and it seems to have worked. Mrs naughty is very excited which just makes it even hotter. I love watching her all week as friday gets closer. She tries to hide her excitement but i still see it. Lol

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Oral, I was merely pointing out our GBE had spoken and others should read his advice.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Akron, that would be fun for me & 2 other guys to please her but she will not go for it. For the most part we are really not into 3somes, we prefer playing with compatible couples.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Oral, you need more than 2 guys to fill all the holes and when you have that then she'll be really pleased. ===================================

For those of you who may have skipped over this comment please realize this man is a GBE, certified by the International Gang Bang Association, Mount Brick Shore Chapter.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Lost, I think you're over thinking it.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1423 posts)
I think I'm wired wrong LOL. I say this because so many women LOVE the attention of more than one guy....and I hate it. I just hate it. Maybe it is because of my sexual abuse past, but I was only abused by 1 person LOL...so that makes no relevance. I dunno, but I just dont like it. Maybe because I have always been told that its wrong. I think when it happens I start thinking and then the whole "Im a whore" issue comes up...and the mind is a powerful, powerful weapon. It either works for you or against you. I just never feel comfortable, I feel like a cheap slut. And I start working and worrying did i give him more time than him, has he been cheated, some guys dont do sloppy seconds...it becomes work.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
And finding the right SM is not as easy as it sounds. While we have been very lucky, and you know who you are, we have heard plenty of bad stories.

Bet loves the attention of two men, from the very beginning. Emails, chat, first dates, some that progress rather quickly others can take a few meetings. Being out at bar for drinks or having dinner, it just seems like the right combination for us.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 213   End
TOPIC: What's the attraction of a MFM 3-some to women