We want a threesome! : Swingers Discussion 223779
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWe want a threesome!
TOPIC: We want a threesome!
Created by: HiSchoolLuvs
Original Starting post for this thread:
My fiance and I really want a hot threesome. How do we go about finding someone? I'm extremely turned on by the idea but don't know how to get to the next step! Please help! We would love to give and recieve!!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Tush, you're absolutely right!!!

Powell TN
Username hidden
(10 posts)
{Like}

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12032 posts)
We suffered through 3 no-shows, then had three great MFM's in a row. SLS has it's opportunities, just weed through the probably married flakes. Once you see your wife in the throes of ecstacy, cumming on another mans fat cock, you will be hooked.

Username hidden
(9 posts)
The HiSchoolLuv part comes from my fiance and I being together since High School. We have been together almost 10 years and are looking to experience something new. I posted this here to maybe see if someone local would see it. Thanks

Costa Mesa CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
This ain't "hischool" (maniacal laugh) it is an adult hook up site. Some here may be here just for the gossip or some voyeuristic reason but ultimately it is for swingers to find swingers with the same interests. Do a search of your area and send out a few polite introduction emails. The "etiquette" you mention is simply be polite and friendly.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(514 posts)
We don't know if you're looking for a male or a female 3rd since, like trooper says, you're blocking couples. The answer for finding single males will be a lot different than finding single females. In any case, there are dozens of threads that discuss finding singles if that's what your looking for. Welcome to the fora and feel free to ask more specific questions.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Thank you trooperandpirategirl! I'm just a lil confused on how this all works? I also just saw a post on the "etiquette" of messaging people on this site? Is it all a matter of taste?

Costa Mesa CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
welcome to the fora HischoolLuvs. This is one of the most commonly asked questions, if your looking for a bi-female. I can't tell because your profile is hidden from couples. There are numerous threads on the subject including the one just below this mark "I don't understand".

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
My fiance and I really want a hot threesome. How do we go about finding someone? I'm extremely turned on by the idea but don't know how to get to the next step! Please help! We would love to give and recieve!!!

Costa Mesa CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: We want a threesome!