We received a message today : Swingers Discussion 204292
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWe received a message today
TOPIC: We received a message today
Created by: ToledoThang
Original Starting post for this thread:
We were messeged by another "couple" who also IM'd us as well this evening. After reading their profile and talking to them, we were able to determine that: They are not married to each other They are married to other people (whom they are both cheating on) They have both been married for 7 years and cheating with each other for 6 They are 25 and 26yrs old She is now pregnant (presumably from hubby), so he is "swinging" without her knowing about it He has to keep this a secret from his wife, his swing partner and of course her husband Punchline... He is looking for discreet couples for drama free fun??!!?!??!?!??

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
" high profile jobs"

Jane and I both owned our own businesses (small but ours nonetheless)... Very public, along with service organizations.

Now we have sold our businesses, we decided we don't care about the service orgs., and we have retired. It is so freaking sweet you can't believe it.

2 more cents

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Never wanting to change a single soul....... an argument in favor of certs.........

The lifestyle being a somewhat small cross section of society tends to be a bit circular. More that once someones certs have been people that we have loved and laughed with. It's a pretty high quality opportunity to vet. Especially single guys.

If you're comfy please don't even consider my 2 cents

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
No big quarrel with any of the reactions to the stated situation, but frankly don't agree that "discreet" is a red flag, and swingers are automatically considered discreet. We have met many loud-mouths in the LS who aren't shy about IDing people they have played with. That's the principal reason we don't cert or accept them. Who we mess with is our business. We have both had high profile jobs that would be jeopardized if our activities were widely advertised. We are discreet -- and expect that of others.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
Sorry to hear you felt that bad.

Laugh it off and move on.

It appears she was the only one to get her rocks off, that would have bothered us more.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
While it's very much easier to meet people at house parties, there is no where near the vetting opportunity we have other places. That is my only excuse for the fact that our BS meter didn't go off.

We were embarrassed and humiliated.

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
CnJ, being in the lifestyle for 16 years, it is a wonder your BS meter had not gone off. The "married but not to each other" type are as much a pox on the lifestyle as the cheating married guy.

I know some people do not care, "A hard dick has no conscience" and "we have plenty of friends, we just want to fuck" types are all around.

Have fun and play safe.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
A lovely woman sat astraddle my lap one evening. her charming husband was next to us sucking on my wife. After a while the dear lady on my lap had a rather nice orgasm. Within a minute or two she began to cry. She got off my lap and accused me of treating her like a slut (blink blink). In the fray that followed it turned out that her husband was not her husband. her husband apparently didn't want to have much to do with her. In her tears she said that my wife was a slut. Blah blah blah. Her fella (the guy sucking on my wife ) was begging us to be patient with her. Blah blah blah.

Now that was drama. ... Now that was projective identification.

This is cracking me up

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
My wife of 15 years is the woman of the dreams of my youth. We started dating about 19 years ago. We have been in the lifestyle for about 16 of that. For us the lifestyle has been a way to avoid cheating. We don't have an "open marriage". But we certainly do love the others good pleasure. Both of us enjoy watching the other flirt someone right into the embrace ( that means fucking for those in Rio Linda). For us the lifestyle has been a wonderful gift of freedom to each other. We look for that freedom in other people whether couples or singles. This is a sweet lifestyle. Why in the world would anyone contaminate their lifestyle with such a jerk.

Pretty strong feelings huh? ..... LOL

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
""Discreet" is the biggest red flag in the LS. Real swingers are already discreet. Those that advertise their need for discretion are potential drama bombs."

Which is why we never bothered with it in our profile.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
"Discreet" is the biggest red flag in the LS. Real swingers are already discreet. Those that advertise their need for discretion are potential drama bombs.

Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3570 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
TOPIC: We received a message today