We're gonna do what they say can't be one (well we did) : Swingers Discussion 212039101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWe're gonna do what they say can't be one (well we did)
TOPIC: We're gonna do what they say can't be one (well we did)
Created by: hotnjcoupleforfem
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am happy to report we met a fantastic women on here a month or so back and we finally got together last night.

For all the naysayers (and we received several messages telling us we'd never find a uncorn), we did.

She is gorgeous, fantastic personality and we all had an amazing time. Very lucky she turned out to be a fantastic person as well as partner for us.

We didn't have to settle and were able to do it on our terms (not in club,party,etc)

From start to last night we searched for about 2 months.

We are proof that it is possible if you have are persistent and most of all respectful it will happen.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL...thanks . Just want i need another devoted nutcase "fan"

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5257 posts)
Poor Mrs Sav!!! For some reason he's trying to impress you!!! Perhaps take it as a compliment!? He thinks you're swinger royalty!!! Lol well, at least forum royalty!!! ;) Mrs B

Millington TN
Username hidden
(238 posts)
LOL, Please do not clutter my email box again with your completely classes emails. The photos of your "single female" were of your wife, without question and poorly photo shopped at that. Ridiculous ! Now have a nice day !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5257 posts)
Yes, the mystical unicorn has vanished as she is nolonger in the lifestyle apparntly and deleted her account, which, apparently, deletes the cert.

You all got me.

We created a fake account, created a fake cert, then deleted it removing our cert.

That makes a lot of sense.

East Brunswick NJ
Username hidden
(31 posts)
After reading the topic title, I have the sudden urge to watch Smokey and the Bandit...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
I'm nuts, but this is a whole different kind of nuts...;) I remember, when we were new in the lifestyle, we really used to get sucked into it too, then we finally wised up and now we just use and abuse then hit the hay...we've sorta done that with some drama filled couples lately too...it can be kinda exciting, weirdly enough...

Mokena IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Fruitcakes, married girls are nuts too! That's why we're so much fun!

Millington TN
Username hidden
(238 posts)
We've had a lot of fun with single girls...they're all nuts, ha, but we have...

Mokena IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
news . google . com/newspapers?nid=2519&dat=19850405&id=DKddAAAAIBAJ&sjid=M10NAAAAIBAJ&pg=2977,1065381

Or this one....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
articles . latimes . com/1985-04-05/news/mn-27173_1_unicorn-horn

try this little tidbit about that "mutated" Goat....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: We're gonna do what they say can't be one (well we did)