Waxing-shaving for men versus a nice trim : Swingers Discussion 2120041021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWaxing-shaving for men versus a nice trim
TOPIC: Waxing-shaving for men versus a nice trim
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
User Details are only visible to members.
i started waxing everything from the navel down and up around. so awesome will never shave again.....didnt hurt and feels so smooth, find a good place it is worth it....

Dix Hills NY
Username hidden
(93 posts)
i (mrs) was shaving before we met/married. the mr decided to shave the balls one day and hasn't stopped. the front part is neat & trimmed.

i fear the wax in that area. i have a friend who is going thru laser treatments. she said it was a short pain. but it's a year long process and more than 2500 dollars. not sure if that would be worth it to me.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(952 posts)
I (Mrs) prefer shaved or trimmed. Trimmed short is softer, stubble can be uncomfortable if it's at that "pokes straight out" stage. I shave before a date or whenever I shave my legs. I've tried the waxing bare route, but if you are already prone to ingrown hairs you may find you get even more with waxing, at least from my experience. I went to a professional for waxing, and as a woman, yes, it's a pretty intense type of pain.

Wisconsin Dells WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
I the wife love trimmed balls :).

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I think I'm about to start getting waxed. I shave once a week or before a playdate and sometimes get ingrown hairs an inch above my penis. Also it always itches like crazy the second day!

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Shaving can be a problem because of stubble. A few hours before a play date I shave, but only my scrotum and a bit further back. The rest is beard trimmer shaved and very close but still soft and not stubbly.

We have an incredible preparation ritual that is about 2 hours long. It has become part of our foreplay.

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
The Mrs is definitely not a fan of stubble. It leaves her feeling "sanded".

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I keep myself with a nice trim but am considering shaving/waxing.

Ladies: any preferences for trim versus bald cock/balls? Guys: how bad does it hurt :)

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
TOPIC: Waxing-shaving for men versus a nice trim