Waxing-shaving for men versus a nice trim : Swingers Discussion 2120041011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeWaxing-shaving for men versus a nice trim
TOPIC: Waxing-shaving for men versus a nice trim
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Please men, don't give yourself a smooth child-like look. It's creepy to see a dood drop his trouser to expose a soft perfectly shaved crotch...trimmed close is what I prefer. As to cock? I had no idea that hair grows on a penis, live and learn.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
For those of you who really like it smooth there is a place here in Vegas that is offering a "sack and crack" wax! It was on Groupon a few months ago.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(597 posts)
hubby doesn't get ingrown's either and shaves pretty frequently since I like him and my playmates nicely trimmed/shaved. However some people have more problems then others with ingrown hairs. I personally didn't start having issues with ingrown hair until I started waxing. Now I've had laser treatments done and what little grows back I shave.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17014 posts)
I trim the hair above close and shave my balls and shaft at least twice a week and before every play date. I have zero issues with ingrown hairs so see no need to wax.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I like trimmed and shaved. Hubby trims real short on top so it's smooth but I don't know if he shaves or trims his balls. But they are smooth and hairless and yummy. If they are pickery or hairy I won't put them in my mouth.

Davison MI

Username hidden
(117 posts)
I keep my balls shaved and everything else trimmed. I've had my back waxed but never my balls. If it feels the same everywhere, I'm not sure I want hot wax dripped on my balls only to have a piece of tape rip it and the hair off. I'm kinda sensitive down there.

Of course, if a beautiful woman offered to do it, I might agree. Especially if she promises to kiss it and make it better when she's done.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I actually cancelled a play date once, because I cut myself with the trimmer while shaving my balls.

I've never had the guts to try waxing, though...

Modesto CA

Username hidden
(134 posts)
""Tend Skin" each day for three days after shaving will minimize in grown stubble. "

lol there is no thing as 3 days after shaving for me. I'm shaving obsessed, minimum every other day.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17014 posts)
"Tend Skin" each day for three days after shaving will minimize in grown stubble.

As for me, I can't imagine waxing my balls. Who does that? Is there a lot of laughter?

I tried Nair once. It was extremely painful and took almost a month to heal. There was laughter in my house.

Curt

Pasadena CA

Username hidden
(179 posts)
The Doctor told me to shave before I had my vasectomy. That was over 20 years ago and I've continued. I've never had a problem with ingrown hair and rarely have a problem with itching. When it does, it's usually because of dry skin... a little moisturizer solves the problem.

Columbia MD

Username hidden
(1269 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
TOPIC: Waxing-shaving for men versus a nice trim