Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Waxing-shaving for men versus a nice trim
TOPIC: Waxing-shaving for men versus a nice trim
Created by: Playmore0201
Original Starting post for this thread:
I keep myself with a nice trim but am considering shaving/waxing.

Ladies: any preferences for trim versus bald cock/balls? Guys: how bad does it hurt :)

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife went through that and was fine with it, I want to but the cost is the is just to high right now.

Andrews NC
Username hidden
(54 posts)
I trim neatly above my groin and shave the penis and balls and further back, tried to wax above the groin a few days back, ripped the skin and left me raw and very sore....NEVER ever will I do that again. I figure if what I do isnt enough to bad!

Andrews NC
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Should definitely go with waxing. I'm doing it every 4 weeks. If you go with the sensitive painless option, it is no pain involve. As a benefit it give you and your partner chance to have higher sensitivity in the groin area which is really great :)

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Be wary of the trimmers...

When I sliced myself open, it was with a trimmer specifically marketed for trimming your junk. :)

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
Thanks for all the experience. Decided to go with a trimmer---Avoids stubble but leaves a nice clean look. Most importantly, I can "safely" trim-out my balls, taint, etc.

Malibu CA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
waxing is just so much smoother, timing is much harder.....

Dix Hills NY
Username hidden
(95 posts)
I (male) shave my nether regions about once a week and don't feel the need for waxing as there's no ingrown hair issue. She's completely shaved, and it just seems to work for us; neither likes hair in the teeth, I guess:)) We're not really picky about this with others, but a clean shaven look on a woman is more of a turnon for me. Just my preference.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(191 posts)
we keep ourselves trimmed up nicely and not shaved or waxed. We like the more natural look so that we don't look like kids. Some may not like that last statement but it works well for us. The guys go crazy over her natural look.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(493 posts)
Trim down the undergrowth, shave the twig and berries smooth. Not thinking I'd like the whole hot wax, apply paper and RIP on the boys.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I (female) prefer a trimmed look, shaved balls. Hubby leaves a bit, nicely trimmed, above his cock. He has the smoothest back of anyone I know, naturally, and is not a hairy guy. American Indian heritage a bit. I am not turned on by a totally smooth man, especially baby bare genitals. If it's your thing, it's your thing.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Waxing-shaving for men versus a nice trim